Combined total of - £26,720,000

Christopher Samba:

Transfer fee- £12,5m

Contract Length - 4 years

Weekly Wage - £100,000

Total contracted wages - £20,800.000

Combined total of - £33,300,000

Total - £60,020,000

Would that be our budget for entire squad wages and transfers in, for 4 and 1/2 seasons?

• Replies 13
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Horrible jumped up club full of mercenaries. No player with any heart for the game would sign for them.

Don't worry, 'Arry "won't take their pants down."

I hope they get left in the same state he left other clubs. Ready for the slippery slope to oblivion. It's not jealousy either. It's a club with no class, an enemy of football and the average guy who loves his football. Same as Chelsea.

Man City do appear to meet people half way.

I like the way he has a reputation as a wheeler dealer. Forget the debate about what his management skills are like (I know he has some who rate him) but in the transfer market it's like "Arry has pulled it off again" when he signs a player way out of the clubs league.

Do people really think players want to play for him? That they'll turn down European football to play for WHU/Pompey etc? "He's worked his magic again".

He milks chairman! The players come for obscene amounts of cash! It's not magic! Remy was linked with Spurs all last year. Now he doesn't go to Spurs...... Or 15 or so other PL sides that would have him and are all better than QPR, he instead chooses the rock bottom club that have not improved since Warnock was sacked and claims he wants to be part of a bright future??

Julio Cesar was talking about qualifying for the Champions League when he signed!!

Horrible club.

And "good old 'Arry" isn't Brian Clough. Or Jose. He just milks stupid chairman. I can see why people would want to play for Jose. But **** off Harry.

Anyway, lets beat Udders so we can talk about Derby again.

Bon Voyage

Out of all of the teams in the Premiership this year I so want QPR to get relegated, not that I have any personal animosity against the club I do have an axe to grind about Tony Fernandes coming in shelling out monopoly money in transfers and wages on a club with gates of about 15k....which just shows up the greedy nature of players, Samba on 100k a week, Odemwingie driving himself down to the ground as he was that desperate to get on the QPR gravy train, makes me vomit. I so hope they end up in the same financial abyss that Portsmouth are currently still trying to clamber out from.

"I don't really want to see the owners have their pants taken down like they have in the past."

Redknapp, 65, says the club's wage bill is too high and certain individuals in his squad are earning more than players at his former team Tottenham.

"A lot of agents made money out of them [the club's owners]," Redknapp said.

"I fined a player last week and he was earning more than any player earned at Tottenham. You shouldn't be paying massive wages when you've got a stadium that holds 18,000 people.

"Newcastle holds 52,000 and most of their players will be nowhere near some of the wages some of the players are earning here."

Who looks a tit now.

Archived