season ticket prices

Geriatram

And it's also possible that he didn't discuss it and forgot about it the moment he got home and put his slippers on!

That's my point, if they don't maintain the dialog with the fans then we just don't know - which is what I'd describe as "being ignored"

If you weren't at the fan forum then maybe it doesn't seem so important but he banged on for ages about wanting to listen to the fans opnions and have a dialog

I'm with GR about the dialog. If it has proved to be too difficult to impliment, then fair enough, but it would be far better PR to make a statement to that effect. Silence just feels like being ingnored.

I'm pretty sure that some clubs do still include cup vouchers with their season tickets. I wonder how they do things?

• Replies 585
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anything to say about this quote now?!

the disabled change is still there but not mentioned in the letter.

just thought though were disabled young adults ,seniors and juveniles charged the same £190 for seats in NW disabled corner as other disabled fans in the past.

if so then kids will save money, young adults £10 more and seniors £60 more.

another thought i have had this morning is that news on the website normally has ST details when the packs first start arriving. This year they are late - maybe a change to policy and fans that renew as disabled fans keep the current disabled prices (like they are doing for the seniors)

I'm with GR about the dialog. If it has proved to be too difficult to impliment, then fair enough, but it would be far better PR to make a statement to that effect. Silence just feels like being ingnored.

I'm pretty sure that some clubs do still include cup vouchers with their season tickets. I wonder how they do things?

they probably increased prices a little the first time they did it to cover costs and so can keep them included in future years.

ive been a ST holder for 4 seasons and only had cup voucher once or twice whilst whilst prices remained the same. The vouchers will have cost money because less people attended the cup matches than bought season tickets.

It is easy to include in the premier area because it is a new area, new prices so the price if the cup voucher is factored in on creation.

My pack hasn't arrived yet so I can't officially moan, but my assumption is still that...

a. a disabled person currently paying £190 who is not a junior, young adult or senior will have to pay 'normal' adult prices, i.e. £390

b. a current season ticket holder aged 59 at the moment but attaining the age of 60 before next season will no longer get the senior reduction from £390 down to £250 until they are 65

c. a woman who is due to reach state pensionable age of 62 years old in 2015 will not be classified as a senior in the eyes of Derby County until 3 years later.

My pack hasn't arrived yet so I can't officially moan, but my assumption is still that...

a. a disabled person currently paying £190 who is not a junior, young adult or senior will have to pay 'normal' adult prices, i.e. £390

b. a current season ticket holder aged 59 at the moment but attaining the age of 60 before next season will no longer get the senior reduction from £390 down to £250 until they are 65

c. a woman who is due to reach state pensionable age of 62 years old in 2015 will not be classified as a senior in the eyes of Derby County until 3 years later.

on point a - only if they are in a Cat C area - there are disabled areas and seats available in Cat D parts of the ground too.

No – in fairness I am asking them not to ignore it, and explain to people that they listened and looked into it and then explain why it's not viable. If it's truly a no-go from the financial point of view then just tell people that.

I struggle to understand how it would cost the club £200k if you optionally tack the £20 onto a season ticket price.

And yes it might not happen if we get drawn away and are knocked out, but the ticket could just roll over every year until we do get drawn at home?

Ok understand your point.

A few years ago you used to be able to get the senior tickets at 55, they changed this to 60 just before I qualified so I feel your pain on the lost discount. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

61-64 still get the senior discount according to Davenport

That's exactly what I posted the day before yesterday.

Someone who is an existing 60 year old senior season ticket holder will retain that benefit next year and until they are 65. Someone who becomes 60 during this season or before the start of next season will no longer get it at all - and a woman can go three or four years past their state pension age before they are entitled to it too.

Is this just for current season ticket holders though who already receive the discount? If someone is about to hit 60 will they have to wait five years?

Correct. That's how I read it.

on point a - only if they are in a Cat C area - there are disabled areas and seats available in Cat D parts of the ground too.

I have no idea what category my sister's place is. Her wheelchair space is at pitchside in front of the West stand, close to the edge of the penalty area.

It seems that my seat has not been re-categorised after all. I'm still a 'B'.

I wish they hadn't taken down the new seating plan so I could check whether I read it wrongly or the new plan was incorrect. I don't usually get stuff like that wrong, but maybe I did this time. I doubt they'd have had time to alter the re-categorisation decision as the leaflets in the pack must have taken some time to print.

Personally I'm pretty happy.

It seems that my seat has not been re-categorised after all. I'm still a 'B'.

I wish they hadn't taken down the new seating plan so I could check whether I read it wrongly or the new plan was incorrect. I don't usually get stuff like that wrong, but maybe I did this time. I doubt they'd have had time to alter the re-categorisation decision as the leaflets in the pack must have taken some time to print.

Personally I'm pretty happy.

check when you get your pack - just because the letter doesn't mention changes in other parts there aren't any.

which stand and block ate you in and ill check the category for you.

I have no idea what category my sister's place is. Her wheelchair space is at pitchside in front of the West stand, close to the edge of the penalty area.

looks like cat C according to the map i got today. I know there are some Wheelchair spots in the NE corner half way up the stand - good view too - which is a Cat D area so £300 for an adult £195 for a senior

check when you get your pack - just because the letter doesn't mention changes in other parts there aren't any.

which stand and block ate you in and ill check the category for you.

I've got my pack and it says B, which is what it was. I'd swear that when I looked on the new plan last week it had my block down as an A. - West Stand Block K

looks like cat C according to the map i got today. I know there are some Wheelchair spots in the NE corner half way up the stand - good view too - which is a Cat D area so £300 for an adult £195 for a senior

Yep, that's what I thought.

So up from £190 to £390.

Bye bye Derby County, bye bye 47 years of faithful support (first season ticket in 1966), f*** o** Sam Rush, better get some groupons or mobile phones to replace us.

I've got my pack and it says B, which is what it was. I'd swear that when I looked on the new plan last week it had my block down as an A. - West Stand Block K

West upper block K is Cat A

West lower block K is cat B

maybe it has been changed but you pay the old category renewal price

Archived