Simeon Jackson

LawsonRam

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jackson is the sorta player you need to sign to head in the direction of promotion. BUT we are Derby.. and we dont do proven players, we buy cheap.. make them half decent and then sell them.. and then do it all again. If we signed Jackson i wont ever moan again because i can actualy see the club are making an effort to get us where we want to be and should be. PLEASE CLOUGH! Sign Him!!

Jackson is the sorta player you need to sign to head in the direction of promotion. BUT we are Derby.. and we dont do proven players, we buy cheap.. make them half decent and then sell them.. and then do it all again. If we signed Jackson i wont ever moan again because i can actualy see the club are making an effort to get us where we want to be and should be. PLEASE CLOUGH! Sign Him!!

we buy cheap unproven players and make them half decent and then sell them?

okay, give me 3 examples in the past 5 years.

probably a bit out of our price range but what about danny graham?? just a suggestion; swansea looking to offload him, would be a great addition with prem goals and especially at this level but after last time?? peoples opinions?? just a thought...

I really really really hope that was a joke.

Danny Graham is a miles better player than Jackson and more expensive.

How is Danny Graham at our level but Simeon Jackson isn't!?

Agree

Simeon Jackson, probably £1m.

Danny Graham, probably £5m.

Agree

Danny Graham got 12 goals in the premier league last season. Jackson got 2 or 3 i think that speaks for itself.

Archived