Will Grigg

inter politics

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ha his FIFA rating is 59 oh dear. Football Manager is a safer bet they have a good history of getting lower leagued player's attributes correct whereas as FIFA go hmmm he is in the premier ship must be an 80 plus oh he plays for Leyton Orient must be a 32 overall rating.

Only 59? Well, he's no good then, don't want him anywhere near Derby County

Can someone clarify for me:

Because he is out of contract in the summer we can sign a pre contract agreement when there are 3 months left on his contract?

I am not sure on the ruling. I heard that if there is a foreign player you can sign a pre contract with 6 months on their contract remaining and then if they are british you have to wait til 3 months??

Is this another Gary Hooper or Adam Le Fondre we may miss out on.

Yes - yes it is. What we really need to do is to buy every single striker who ever comes available, just in case.

Or another Liam Dickinson or Dave Martin that we sign.

Dave Martin was alright, we just bought him then immediately stopped using wingers (and he missed London, according to Nigel).

Still, couldn't believe when I saw him rotting away at Southend and not in the side, he was wanted by a fair few clubs when at Millwall, hope he finds his feet again.

Archived