Derby County v Tranmere Rovers

Day

How convenient CDLC is taking a hiatus, seeing as the he DEFINATELY is the same person as Belper! Truly rumbled kid! Almost identical type photos! Similar style of writing and posts 1 minutes apart. Jeez the youth of today, tsk.

[size=4]Psst Dave, I've just had a message from the Spell Check Fairy and she tells me that it is DEFINITELY not DEFINATELY, could it be old age catching up with you, as the years advance the mind becomes more fuzzy and we become less tolerant of young whippersnappers, 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> it has been happening to me for years.[/size]

[size=4]NB: I must nip in the Market Hall and get some chitterlings and some tripe from John Inger.[/size]

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Look he isn't 49 i don't know what hiatus for I would have said sabbatical if anyone is close it is Boycie maybe I am a member of the forum he follows but I don't know there is no way to prove who is or who isn't for all I know is I sit in the Toyota lower stand and watch every home game by myself this is Derby vs Tranmere not Belper or CDLC he did ask me a favour and that was to give his the CDLC nickname, Conor Doyles love child is an awful name and judging from his posts on footy mad he starts them (arguementd all the time.

Saddo.

Look he isn't 49 i don't know what hiatus for I would have said sabbatical if anyone is close it is Boycie maybe I am a member of the forum he follows but I don't know there is no way to prove who is or who isn't for all I know is I sit in the Toyota lower stand and watch every home game by myself this is Derby vs Tranmere not Belper or CDLC he did ask me a favour and that was to give his the CDLC nickname, Conor Doyles love child is an awful name and judging from his posts on footy mad he starts them (arguementd all the time.

can anyone translate?

Our last 2 home 3rd rounds;

09/10 Millwall - 7,183

11/12 Palace - 10,113

I just hope that all the season ticket holders who are always berating the owners for not investing in the club can find it in their hearts to invest a tenner to watch and support their own club at home in the FA cup.

I couldn't believe how few had bothered on Saturday.

Yeah I agree with what you're saying, but it's an improvement on the last couple at PP!

I think Doyle will eventually be a regular for someone but not us. He would be more suited to a less physical league. He has a great touch but simply cannot cope with the physical side of the game.

I can think of a long list of MLS teams that would take him. Hell I'd be glad to take him at Sporting KC if we didn't already have the best forward play in the league FWIW.

I have ran it through Google translate............it came back as...............

"I am 13 and go to big school on Monday"

There are errors in google translate, I am 14 and he has sent me a message on Xbox saying "my dcfcfans forum reputation is ruined XD".

To be fair the Millwall one was a third round replay in midweek, attendances tend to be lower midweek.

And the Milwall game was absolutely ******* freezing - and we had to sit through extra time and penalties.

I've never been so cold in my life.

Archived