Derby County v Tranmere Rovers

Day

Well I was interrupted by this old bloke who sat next to me late and stunk of ale and chips.

Then the old Cnut got up and make me stand up again while he fecked off down near his mates in the away end.

My bloody blanket fell down behind the chair in front anorl.

• Replies 301
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What?

The way you've said that make it sounds like Belper is your main account.

Well spotted

Guilty as charged ...at first the ConorDoyle id was intented to imply it was the real conor doyle....thats why 2 ids.

There was a mix up with the tickets and I somehow ended up in the East Stand.

No potted plants, the waitress service was non-existent, and my seat was made out of some kind of plastic material.

A 5-0 win is all very well, but my match day experience was most disappointing.

In a twisted and off the wall way I suggested this in "their" thread about our keepers. Could have been a detective me!

What a truly bizarre thread that is.

One bloke having a fake row with himself.

I'm not starting a fight I am a schoolboy who live in Belper and goes to school in Ashbourne Conor is my favourite player as he was kind enough to talk to me when he first joined,being a teenager is why I have an Xbox. By the way Bavies for team GB athletics

I'm not starting a fight I am a schoolboy who live in Belper and goes to school in Ashbourne Conor is my favourite player as he was kind enough to talk to me when he first joined,being a teenager is why I have an Xbox. By the way Bavies for team GB athletics

I had to collar my own son and convince him to play you on xbox. Sorry bout the argument little fella

Archived