Statement re Flag taken down by Club v Hull City

therams69

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

More important it would have been appropriate if the flag had been on show at John Richardson's funeral as he was instrumental in getting fans involved in displaying it at games after the cock-up by the YKW.

With regard to its removal at the Dull City game, Applecore and his cronies obviously have more important things to think about such as making money for the 'investors'!!

More important it would have been appropriate if the flag had been on show at John Richardson's funeral as he was instrumental in getting fans involved in displaying it at games after the cock-up by the YKW.

With regard to its removal at the Dull City game, Applecore and his cronies obviously have more important things to think about such as making money for the 'investors'!!

you really need to change your font, it's a bugger to read.

Nick, you do a great job promoting all things dcfc, no issue with that. But isn't this a total over reaction?

I'm not condoning what the hull supporters allegedly did but if you stick the flag in the away end you can't expect them to be happy? You're giving them a reason to kick off....

Nick, you do a great job promoting all things dcfc, no issue with that. But isn't this a total over reaction?

I'm not condoning what the hull supporters allegedly did but if you stick the flag in the away end you can't expect them to be happy? You're giving them a reason to kick off....

agreed, i like the things he seems to do that I've heard through social networking sites but personally I wouldn't lose sleep if the flag never came to a game again, I'm more bothered about the actual game as that's what I generally buy a my season ticket and away tickets for! But keep up the work with the flag, safe standing etc its good, just not worth 'getting police' involved over an actual flag..

why should we remove our home flag for i woulding why it was taken down, and if i had known i would have come to your aid and said to them just move away fans to the lower deck, and if our stawards were doing there jobs right in the first place, they should said to the hull fans sorry but your sitting in the lower deck tonight.

why should we remove our home flag for i woulding why it was taken down, and if i had known i would have come to your aid and said to them just move away fans to the lower deck, and if our stawards were doing there jobs right in the first place, they should said to the hull fans sorry but your sitting in the lower deck tonight.

Would you have displayed some of your famed karate moves??

I doubt you could have helped B4, the stewards were only doing as they were told.

They are specially selected humans who can't think for themselves.

They are controlled from the directors box, maybe a prawn sandwich crumb got into the control box?

i am a usher were i work and saying i let a child into a film it is not old enough to see, i say never mind go on in then i am not doing my job and like if a screen to sell out my job to go and seat people, so to me on a much larger scale is too, directae people to there seats so sorry you need to control of the situration and say sorry guys no away fans in the upper deck tonight so simple to do.

i am a usher were i work and saying i let a child into a film it is not old enough to see, i say never mind go on in then i am not doing my job and like if a screen to sell out my job to go and seat people, so to me on a much larger scale is too, directae people to there seats so sorry you need to control of the situration and say sorry guys no away fans in the upper deck tonight so simple to do.

Exactly

If the fans had to go in the upper deck then moving the flag was prob the right thing to do.

Can't imagine we'd be too happy going to burnley and finding a massive burnley flag draped over the seats next to us, think our reaction would be the same as the hull fans, especially when Charlie Austin pulls our pants down again!

Archived