Statement re Flag taken down by Club v Hull City

therams69

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

B4 - where do you put the fans when there were no seats left in the lower tier?

Given the choice of either 1) prevent trouble arising from Hull fans on the night or 2) deal with the fall out of some derby fans I think everyone made the correct decision.

The only mistake was that the large volume of Hull fans was not communicated on the night.

Now can we let things go and move on? The treatment of fans by stewards in Blackpool is a serious event, this isn't.

agreed, i like the things he seems to do that I've heard through social networking sites but personally I wouldn't lose sleep if the flag never came to a game again, I'm more bothered about the actual game as that's what I generally buy a my season ticket and away tickets for! But keep up the work with the flag, safe standing etc its good, just not worth 'getting police' involved over an actual flag..

You'll change your tune when you are the temporary custodian of the new flag........................ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

were i was sitting i saw around ten seat towards east corner in the away there, they could have placed them there, or go people to mover over one there is always a way to do this.

We could do with a new steward who is an expert on martial arts and crowd control. If only we knew someone with such qualities.....

You'll change your tune when you are the temporary custodian of the new flag........................ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

well if anybody attempts to remove that flag wherever I manage to take it for Kev then the ginger will be unleashed. I might even get naked in a protest.

Archived