Xmas dinner menu

Neo

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right what do you all sit down to?

Looking for a few ideas to venture away from the traditional this year,sick of turkey tried a couple of diffent meats last year ,not to good.

Get your menus in.

take a long hard look at yourself in the mirror.

Then you might realise what you have just posted.

If you can afford it, try a piece of rib-in beef. Smear with olive oil, add salt and pepper and enjoy the tastiest beef available. A cockerel is also tastier than turkey if you go down the white meat route. Boycie will be feasting on human flesh as normal.

I hope they catch up with you and send you back to france!

I'd love a big bit of fillet steak, mushrooms, onion rings, tomatoes, peas and home made chips.

But seeing as that's another avenue of pleasure that's been turned into a cul de sac, it'll be turkey and ting again this year, I'm with you Neo, I don't rate it but I'm outvoted in this house. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

You all just think how fookin lucky yiu are talking about all this different fookin meat your going to have!!! Little old Mary will be spending this year at the vegetarian in laws!!!

Fook my life!!!!

Mary, do you long for a bit of meat inside you on Xmas day?

Ever since I was little, mushy peas were always on the menu with the turkey and pigs in blankets etc, is this normal or were my parents throwing Xmas day convention out of the window with this delicacy? Mushy peas mmmmmm, up the Rams!

We always have mushy peas - so does Uttox if I remember correctly. Got to be the ones you soak first. You're not alone pmc - you might be in a small, crazy minority, but you're not alone...mwahhhaaaa

Archived