I hate Lee Croft

derbyfan55

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Were you standing in the middle of the road trying to stuff a programme / shirt through his window to sign for ebay by anychance? 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Haha not at all I was crossing the parking lot to go into the reception at Moor Farm! I wouldnt want his autograph on anything lol

I saw Lee Croft once coming out of the Clock Warehouse in Shardlow with his girlfriend once, sometime in pre-season.

He saw me, he knew that i knew who he was.

Theres no denying that.

So I decided (all a bit star struck) to act like a drunk hooligan, and started saying "get back in that team Lee, get them crosses in, wang a few of them goals in pal, it's all good" whilst swinging my legs about like I was a drunk puppet.

He looked astounded, and surely enough just walked off.

I got a clip round the ear hole from my girlfriend as she told me i'd made a knob of my self - BUT - surely enough at the start of that season, he got in the team. (last season i think?)

He took some good advice!

He was actually quite good in his first ten games or so with us but was a little unlucky as Cloughs want to play with two out and out wingers was changed.

Don't blame Clough for bringing him to the club. On the contrary, he was Norwich City's fans player of the season the year they went down and we picked him up. He seemed like a great signing at the time.

I saw Lee Croft once coming out of the Clock Warehouse in Shardlow with his girlfriend once, sometime in pre-season.

Theres no denying that.

So I decided (all a bit star struck) to act like a drunk hooligan, and started saying "get back in that team Lee, get them crosses in, wang a few of them goals in pal, it's all good" whilst swinging my legs about like I was a drunk puppet.

I got a clip round the ear hole from my girlfriend as she told me i'd made a knob of my self - BUT - surely enough at the start of that season, he got in the team. (last season i think?)

I like your methods. If I was Clough I would hire you for half-time team talks.

I hate Lee Croft, he almost ran me over at Moor Farm once. The sooner he's permanently away from Derby the better

Sad state of affairs when you waste time hating people, especially people who don't even play for the club.

I don't understand what the point of your post was?

Theres no denying that.

I like your methods. If I was Clough I would hire you for half-time team talks.

Don't forget after-match interviews. Clough could and should use new approach in those.

was his g/f, that derby girl whose old man worked at currys on the wyvern?,and who used to model derby kits and burton albions kits, and following a boob job and bad coaching, moonlighted as a fake essex girl on TOWIE?

Following her career closely then? I don't think even Lee Croft knows or cares about that 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/tongue' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':P' />

Archived