I hate Lee Croft

derbyfan55

She was definately dolled up, pretty god wangers. I'd imagine she'd fit right in if she was on TOWIE. It was about the time when it come to light (or atleast when i found out) that Lee Croft was with her. Me nor my other half watch it so I couldn't say for certain.

BTW Mr. Clough if you're reading this, please let me do team talks. Dimmu and Ramshankered definately have a good idea going on there 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So if Lee Croft came onto the forum and started a thread titled

I Hate Derbyfan55 would that person feel a little upset and wonder what on earth he had ever done to someone he had never in his life met to cause him so much hate to be aimed his way!!!! Hmmmm what is the world coming to I wonder

was his g/f, that derby girl whose old man worked at currys on the wyvern?,and who used to model derby kits and burton albions kits, and following a boob job and bad coaching, moonlighted as a fake essex girl on TOWIE?

Her Dad worked at Miller Bros next door but the rest is accurate...

Some people are haters, I doubt he'd say anything nasty to him personally. But that's the Internet for you.

If you have issues with anything on this forum, sent that bald lanky streak of piss Daveo a message, if he's awake

Archived