How much will we miss ward?

Stedcfc

Gutted ward pulled up I think we'll really miss him. Metgod said in his interview that he will probably be out for at least 3 weeks.

He's been involved in over half of the goals we've scored. Hughes and coutts will have to provide the creative spark in the final third now.

A chance for theo to win his place back up front though, he did very well when he came on today.

• Replies 42
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gutted ward pulled up I think we'll really miss him. Metgod said in his interview that he will probably be out for at least 3 weeks.

He's been involved in over half of the goals we've scored. Hughes and coutts will have to provide the creative spark in the final third now.

A chance for theo to win his place back up front though, he did very well when he came on today.

Apart from a ridiculous offside when we could have put the game to bed with ease. I agree though, if he takes this chance as we know he can he will be hard to dislodge when Wardie is fit again

Might do us good figuring out another plan other than giving it to Jamie.

Saying that, Paul Coutts has been just as effective and it's a good time for Jacobs to get some games and see what he's like.

Our team will obviously not be as much as a threat as we are with him but i'm sure we'll be fine.

Apart from a ridiculous offside when we could have put the game to bed with ease. I agree though, if he takes this chance as we know he can he will be hard to dislodge when Wardie is fit again

Hardly a ridiculous offside he ran back onside & the still the ball was played late to him hardly Theo's fault

He's our top goalscorer this season, we will miss him a lot.

However we have a fair amount of depth and the options have already been spelled out. Given the second half performance against the Red Dogs, for me it would be:

Fielding

Brayford/Keogh/Buxton/Roberts

Coutts/Hughes/Hendrick/Bryson/Jacobs

Sammon

Archived