Doyle

MelSage

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't mind giving him 5 mins here, 10 mins there when the game is as good as won.

We might see that sparkle Hendrick, Hughes, Bennett, Ball etc have shown varying degrees of when they broke through.

Fans will respect that too. Well, I hope.

Doyle will always be a scapegoat though, which is unfortunate.

I dont think he is a scapegoat, i just think he isn't good enough for our first team squad, and for that reason fans dont appreciate him being in that position potentially to the detrement of our matchday results.

• 2 weeks later...

Connor's had to have surgery in Miami (where the Rams are training) and won't be able to fly back to the UK for about 4 weeks. His appendix burst, poor lad.

Anyway, he's been able to fly internally and has gone home to recover.

Get well soon 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Boooooooo. Useless. You don't see proper established Championship players getting burst appendices.

Oh please don't tell me you are having a go at Doyle about this?!...it is clearly down to the poor training methods used by Clough and his backroom staff.

I'm not sure if you've missed the sarcasm in his post, or i've missed the sarcasm in yours, but I don't think he was being literal.

Archived