Doyle

MelSage

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what sense is there in booing ur own player? i don't think i'd be particularly motivated to play well if my teams fans boo'd me! i'd think "f*** the lot of u talentless w***s" but then i'm a bit like that. doyle seems like the kind of person who lets it get to him.

i also don't think it helps him playing out wide.

Tbh i keep hearing all this rubbish about Doyle getting booed at huddersfield.

I can only assume that many people who pontificate on this did not go to huddersfield.

Why? Because there was no booing.

I thought the fans showed remarkable restraint.

The only chant was a brief 'alleluya alleluya' when he was subbed.

It was a strange team selection.

To pick doyle over jacobs and ben davies.

He could even move brayford into midfield and bring in freeman or buxton and o'connor.

So it was even more strange when nigel said afterwards that he didn't have any other option?

Watch the first 46 seconds v huddersfield and count how often doyle's aimless passing gives the ball away.

I did think it was very strange that Doyle started against Huddersfield. I think the people who try the hardest in training get the starting places. Doyle must be doing something right to be ahead of Jacobs and Davies.

Personally I would have tried Jacobs on the right. I like the look of the guy when he's played. Seems to deliver a good dead ball too (4 assists v Ssausagehorpe, and all dead balls I believe)

Doyle isn't even that bad, just impatient, pathetic Derby 'fans' booing him.

Disagree. They aren't pathetic. And they aren't impatient.

Firstly how are they impatient? If he's played in the team, he should perform. If he's not ready, he shouldn't be played.

Otherwise, I think you are pathetic. Mainly for having a go at Derby fans on a forum rather then letting them know when you're at a game. And if you don't go to games* then I would say you are a pathetic 'fan' and you don't know what you're talking about. I also think you are pathetic for letting other peoples opinions of a Derby player annoy you so much that it pushes you to insult them.

Also, I don't understand why you would call anybody impatient just because they aren't blindly supporting a player who has shown on a consistent basis that he's useless. A player that many believe has cost us points. A player who is a waste of money, space, and time. He came to us 2 years ago! Has given us nothing, and you still call the fans impatient. (Again, that makes you pathetic).

*He never got boo'ed at the Hudders game. So I'm presuming you weren't there.

Doyle is dire, seriously cannot believe someone above mentioned fans being "impatient" with him.

Seen him a handful of times at Belper (for the reserves) and Cywka and Maguire were head and shoulders above him.

He is 21, been here what 2 years? And done nothing bar score against some kids in the rubbish u21 league.

Doyle is dire, seriously cannot believe someone above mentioned fans being "impatient" with him.

Seen him a handful of times at Belper (for the reserves) and Cywka and Maguire were head and shoulders above him.

He is 21, been here what 2 years? And done nothing bar score against some kids in the rubbish u21 league.

TBF I would expect that and there is no shame in that

Some people's posts on this thread are beyond pathetic!!!

To boo your own player is pathetic, if did happen or didn't happen, it's pathetic!!!

One more time, pathetic.

Agreed, although if you sit anywhere near where I do at Derby games then you'll be used to it by now!

We've got some really ****** up fans, I genuinely get neck ache from shaking my head at some comments...

Disagree. They aren't pathetic. And they aren't impatient.

Firstly how are they impatient? If he's played in the team, he should perform. If he's not ready, he shouldn't be played.

Otherwise, I think you are pathetic. Mainly for having a go at Derby fans on a forum rather then letting them know when you're at a game. And if you don't go to games* then I would say you are a pathetic 'fan' and you don't know what you're talking about. I also think you are pathetic for letting other peoples opinions of a Derby player annoy you so much that it pushes you to insult them.

Also, I don't understand why you would call anybody impatient just because they aren't blindly supporting a player who has shown on a consistent basis that he's useless. A player that many believe has cost us points. A player who is a waste of money, space, and time. He came to us 2 years ago! Has given us nothing, and you still call the fans impatient. (Again, that makes you pathetic).

*He never got boo'ed at the Hudders game. So I'm presuming you weren't there.

You obviously wern't at the game because if you were you would have seen half of the stand making subsitute gestures at him.

Archived