Doyle

MelSage

Why are you letting the article annoy you? (I did go to the Huddlesfeild game)

Ah don't worry pal. It didn't annoy me. I was just letting you know that it's a crap article. And was wondering if you wrote it. Something I never got an answer to.

I think some people on here need to read my posts twice before they comment back. That includes you, TomCummings.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ah don't worry pal. It didn't annoy me. I was just letting you know that it's a crap article. And was wondering if you wrote it. Something I never got an answer to.

I think some people on here need to read my posts twice before they comment back. That includes you, TomCummings.

looooooowe it man. I wasn't the person you asked so I can't answer you. I think you may need to take time out from the forum, you seem to be a bit angry. You're not the only one with an opinion, pal.

So you're telling me that it will fill Doyle with confidence for his own fans asking for him not to be playing?

What has that got to do with anything I've been saying?

I commented on the article. I said there was no boo'ing at the Hudders game...there wasn't.

I was right. I couldn't have possibly been wrong.

What have "gestures" got to do with it?

looooooowe it man. I wasn't the person you asked so I can't answer you. I think you may need to take time out from the forum, you seem to be a bit angry. You're not the only one with an opinion, pal.

Haha, yeah i meant to say 'he' not 'you'.

But man, don't be condescending. You can't judge what mood somebody is in from written text. You called somebody pathetic, and I defended that. I disagreed with your post and I gave a strong argument to why that was. That's what a forum is about.

Disagree. They aren't pathetic. And they aren't impatient.

Firstly how are they impatient? If he's played in the team, he should perform. If he's not ready, he shouldn't be played.

Otherwise, I think you are pathetic. Mainly for having a go at Derby fans on a forum rather then letting them know when you're at a game. And if you don't go to games* then I would say you are a pathetic 'fan' and you don't know what you're talking about. I also think you are pathetic for letting other peoples opinions of a Derby player annoy you so much that it pushes you to insult them.

Also, I don't understand why you would call anybody impatient just because they aren't blindly supporting a player who has shown on a consistent basis that he's useless. A player that many believe has cost us points. A player who is a waste of money, space, and time. He came to us 2 years ago! Has given us nothing, and you still call the fans impatient. (Again, that makes you pathetic).

*He never got boo'ed at the Hudders game. So I'm presuming you weren't there.

The bit in bold honestly made me laugh, how can you qualify wether a player is ready or not if they don't play. How do you expect a young player to come through if he has a bad start then?

(1)The bit in bold honestly made me laugh, (2&3)how can you qualify wether a player is ready or not if they don't play. (4)How do you expect a young player to come through if he has a bad start then?

1. I'm glad you found it amusing.

2. Clough said he isn't ready. So I don't understand your argument?

3. What you're saying is that players who aren't ready to play, should be played? That doesn't make sense.

4. I would expect that in the 21 appearances he's had for us, that he would be close to 'allright' in at least one of those games. I would expect him not to be played in games where there are better replacements, and thus costing us valuable points. and also, there is a difference between bad, and terrible. He is of the latter (terrible). The lad has looked like a sunday league footballer for the last 2 years but still gets picked ahead of proven Championship players, so understand the frustration that his name instantly brings. Also, Will Hughes is 17, and does not just look 10x the player Doyle is, he has also performed 10x better then Doyle ever has for us. So if the you believe the guys age is against him, I'd strongly disagree.

Archived