Let's be positive

DCFCfranco

I am sick and tired of the constant moaning and complaining that has been happening recently on this forum. So I have decided to make a thread where we talk positively about our club. I want no negative comments about the board, manager, players etc. Only good things please.

I'll start us off:

Isn't the academy producing great players

I'm loving the style of football we are playing.

Nigel found some great players from the lower leagues.

Paul coutts looks like a great bargain

We're scoring lots of goals which is good

Will Hughes looks like a player with limitless potential

Hopefully our new CEO will be great

The scoreboards looking good

Amd it's good to see our youngsters playing for their national sides at youth level

So please be positive and happy here instead of moaning and complaining

Come on you rams!

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Keep playing like this ALL season and we'll do alright. Then we can build on it again. Rubbish survival, keep it tight football stops our players doing what most of them seem to be best at. Bryson, Hendrick, Hughes, Brayford all better on the ball than they are chasing it.

If we're a midtable team we might aswell be midtable and try and develop and perfect something.

I know last season was a good start but it had some fortune attatched. We've had little luck this year.

I'm much happier. Big picture.

I am sick and tired of the constant moaning and complaining that has been happening recently on this forum. So I have decided to make a thread where we talk positively about our club. I want no negative comments about the board, manager, players etc. Only good things please.

I'll start us off:

Isn't the academy producing great players

I'm loving the style of football we are playing.

Nigel found some great players from the lower leagues.

Paul coutts looks like a great bargain

We're scoring lots of goals which is good

Will Hughes looks like a player with limitless potential

Hopefully our new CEO will be great

The scoreboards looking good

Amd it's good to see our youngsters playing for their national sides at youth level

So please be positive and happy here instead of moaning and complaining

Come on you rams!

Nice one. Hope this thread attracts the right sort of folks though!

I think the corner is being turned. We're a mid table team but slowly moving in the right direction if you look at the overall picture. The big picture is the season, not whether you move 6 places either way after one game. It's not about our result against Forest either. Obviously, we all want to win that one but I'll settle for the style of football we are playing - and a top 12 position at the end of the season.

We're playing positive football and don't look like we're going to budge on our ethics.

in the past when we've played good football we found it all so easy to then go and play boring, rigid and safe football which annoyed me.

That is positive enough for me, promotion isn't king... good football is, for the time being.

We're playing positive football and don't look like we're going to budge on our ethics.

in the past when we've played good football we found it all so easy to then go and play boring, rigid and safe football which annoyed me.

That is positive enough for me, promotion isn't king... good football is, for the time being.

Well said. I go to football matches to see skill. I want to see good passing, control and invention. Goals are the greatest thrill and ultimately the determinant of success. I would be concerned if we weren't creating chances, but unlike many seasons in the past, I always feel we are in with a chance of winning each game. I must admit I would like to see Mason Bennett back in the squad. I know he's young and raw, but he makes a great sub. I would also like to see us try a 5-man midfield of Jacobs, Coutts, Bryson, Hendrick and Hughes. I know I'll be lambasted for suggesting Ward is rested and I don't advocate this as a long term change, but I feel Sammon needs better supply from the wings and Ward's first thought is to go for goal, which works once in a blue moon.

Archived