Let's be positive

DCFCfranco

Well said. I go to football matches to see skill. I want to see good passing, control and invention. Goals are the greatest thrill and ultimately the determinant of success. I would be concerned if we weren't creating chances, but unlike many seasons in the past, I always feel we are in with a chance of winning each game. I must admit I would like to see Mason Bennett back in the squad. I know he's young and raw, but he makes a great sub. I would also like to see us try a 5-man midfield of Jacobs, Coutts, Bryson, Hendrick and Hughes. I know I'll be lambasted for suggesting Ward is rested and I don't advocate this as a long term change, but I feel Sammon needs better supply from the wings and Ward's first thought is to go for goal, which works once in a blue moon.

That last bit could be construed as a negative. Watch out, Franco's gonna get yer......

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He is setting you up Bris, don't bite, be positive for gods sake!!!

I can't help it buddy...

What dont you agree with then.

Isn't the academy producing great players Everton, WHU and Southampton have produced great players, I'd hardly call any of our lot 'great' (Will Hughes and Bennett have PL potential, the rest.. who knows)

Nigel found some great players from the lower leagues. NC hasn't bought a single player from the lower leagues that is wanted by a PL club or could play regularly at that level.. Again, he hasn't bought any 'great' players from the lower leagues.

We're scoring lots of goals which is good At PP yes.. Away from home we've scored 1 in 3 which is poor.

Will Hughes looks like a player with limitless potential limitless potential? OK I understand you're exaggerating, if he plays for a top 6 PL side regularly we can say the academy has produced a great player.

Amd it's good to see our youngsters playing for their national sides at youth level How many youngsters? (it's a genuine question as I don't know)

I can't help it buddy...

Isn't the academy producing great players Everton, WHU and Southampton have produced great players, I'd hardly call any of our lot 'great' (Will Hughes and Bennett have PL potential, the rest.. who knows)

why wouldnt you call them great? you seen them play? for their age they are quality players that our academy has produced some of which in the future could be great players!

Nigel found some great players from the lower leagues. NC hasn't bought a single player from the lower leagues that is wanted by a PL club or could play regularly at that level.. Again, he hasn't bought any 'great' players from the lower leagues.

just because a player isn't wanted by a premier league club does not mean that they arent great players.

We're scoring lots of goals which is good At PP yes.. Away from home we've scored 1 in 3 which is poor.

however the performances have been great could have scored a lot against wolves and could have got goals against bolton but we couldnt score the only poor away performance so far is the huddersfield game.

Will Hughes looks like a player with limitless potential limitless potential? OK I understand you're exaggerating, if he plays for a top 6 PL side regularly we can say the academy has produced a great player.

he's in the first team now and playing brilliantly a player doesnt need to play for a top 6 club to be considered a great player e.g Matt le Tissier

Amd it's good to see our youngsters playing for their national sides at youth level How many youngsters? (it's a genuine question as I don't know)

i belive hendrick o'brien hughes bennett there may be others that i dont know that do Mats Morch for example.

i wonder about you bris you claim to be a fan of the club but i rarely see posts from you that are positive. i know you like to be negative but ALWAYS being negative makes me wonder why you even bother to support the club.

i wonder about you bris you claim to be a fan of the club but i rarely see posts from you that are positive. i know you like to be negative but ALWAYS being negative makes me wonder why you even bother to support the club.

He talks sense though Franco.

Getting back to the positives, there are a couple of bang tidy young ladies that have now got a season ticket on the row infront of me.

However, a negative from where i sit is that, when the floodlights are on there is an awful reflection off one of the windows in the

boxes in the NW corner.

Franco, if Derby fail to improve on last season will you still be positive?

yes. i support my team through thick and thin im not going to start moaning because we lose a few. if peoplke moan that the club is doing slightly worse than it was before go and support man u or man city.

yes. i support my team through thick and thin im not going to start moaning because we lose a few. if peoplke moan that the club is doing slightly worse than it was before go and support man u or man city.

So you don't really care whether we win or lose?

What sort of a supporter are you?

Why do you bother if it means that little to you?

So you don't really care whether we win or lose?

What sort of a supporter are you?

Why do you bother if it means that little to you?

Really? Are you serious! Of course I care I don't want to lose nobody does. I just don't constantly critisize the club after every loss and constantly blame the players board or manager for everything. Called looking on the bright side. And where does it say that I don't care if we win or lose!

To be fair the way people are going on about this loss to burnley people would think we were battered and never bothered turning up which wasn't the case. Sometimes the team playing better football loses it's football, think people are just dissapointed we created so much but lost but the bright side is that we are creating and we don't seem to be as negative as previous years. Coyr

Archived