Let's be positive

DCFCfranco

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't help it buddy...

Isn't the academy producing great players Everton, WHU and Southampton have produced great players, I'd hardly call any of our lot 'great' (Will Hughes and Bennett have PL potential, the rest.. who knows)

Nigel found some great players from the lower leagues. NC hasn't bought a single player from the lower leagues that is wanted by a PL club or could play regularly at that level.. Again, he hasn't bought any 'great' players from the lower leagues.

We're scoring lots of goals which is good At PP yes.. Away from home we've scored 1 in 3 which is poor.

Will Hughes looks like a player with limitless potential limitless potential? OK I understand you're exaggerating, if he plays for a top 6 PL side regularly we can say the academy has produced a great player.

Amd it's good to see our youngsters playing for their national sides at youth level How many youngsters? (it's a genuine question as I don't know)

Bryson will play in the premiership

I can't help it buddy...

Isn't the academy producing great players Everton, WHU and Southampton have produced great players, I'd hardly call any of our lot 'great' (Will Hughes and Bennett have PL potential, the rest.. who knows)

Nigel found some great players from the lower leagues. NC hasn't bought a single player from the lower leagues that is wanted by a PL club or could play regularly at that level.. Again, he hasn't bought any 'great' players from the lower leagues.

We're scoring lots of goals which is good At PP yes.. Away from home we've scored 1 in 3 which is poor.

Will Hughes looks like a player with limitless potential limitless potential? OK I understand you're exaggerating, if he plays for a top 6 PL side regularly we can say the academy has produced a great player.

Amd it's good to see our youngsters playing for their national sides at youth level How many youngsters? (it's a genuine question as I don't know)

Booooooooo........ 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

In the spirit of the thread, I like the way the squad is coming together, given the financial constraints, and we do seem to be playing decent football on the whole. I think we have a deceng chance of winning at the shitty ground on Sunday!

Archived