What a cheek

swansea ram

Went to Sports Direct this morning to buy a shirt, only 1 left in my size, but i only wanted 1 so i went to buy it, only to find it was dirty.

So i said to the assistant it's dirty, only for him to say, "if you wash it i'm sure it will be okay".

I said no thanks, i'll buy one elsewhere.

We are not talking about a reduced to clear item, but a £51.99 shirt.

Anyone else had a similar experence with them.

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I found them pretty unhelpful when I was after a pair of size 8 SL72's, some sneaky one foot bigger than the other stokie had swapped one for a size 7....

She said "can't you just make do with a 9?" Not unless I want clawed toes duck but I just got a nervous laugh, she was nice though.

Are they doing the home shirt yet?

Not the same shop but a few times I have been out buying sports shoes, I find a pair I like and ask to try it in a 9, they come back saying no 9 but we have a 12? Happened 3 times I a day once (not all 12's) did they really expect me to buy a shoe 3 sizes out?

My wife has bought a few things off the website and they always send more than we ordered and charge us for it. And if we want to return it we have to pay P&P, which is normally more than the extra item they sent!!! Sneaky fookers!!!

I remember on holiday once buying 3 T shirts off the rack and one of them had a bit of a dirty mark. At least all 3 fitted and lasted me a good few years.

PS they cost me £2 for the 3. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

Sports Direct should be ashamed of themselves. They're probably not though!

If you want to buy a shirt,

And find it has a lot of dirt.

Buy it cheap, or feel right hurt!

Leave the shop! put on a spurt!

Attitude is far from quaint,

Write a letter of complaint,

Re the shirt that has a taint,

Decent service? It sure ain't!

Here's to you, dear Sports direct,

All your chances have been wrecked,

If our custom you expect,

I'm the next PM elect!

(In other words boycott any shop that gives lousy service!) 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Archived