Welcome to the 'club' Liverpool

t'oldu

• Replies 16
  • Created
  • Last Reply

NO - Man City are making similar 'no more wild spending' type noises

I thought they had got in Glick to help them make the most of the Commercial possibilities that come with winning the Premier league. But maybe there were other reasons !!

Liverpool spent £35m and £20m on Carroll and Henderson respectively. How much did they spend on Suarez? £25m?

Whatever is happening at Liverpool, Dalglish should shoulder the blame for blowing so much cash on unproven players. None of those players have repaid anything near their price tag.

NO - Man City are making similar 'no more wild spending' type noises

I thought they had got in Glick to help them make the most of the Commercial possibilities that come with winning the Premier league. But maybe there were other reasons !!

It just when said "American Owners Business Plan", City are owned by united Arab Emirati and untied are owned by yanks, throwing a curve ball in there?

• 3 weeks later...

Your hatred of all things Liverpool is disturbing.

I dont hate all things to do with liverpool, i have completely changed my mind on jamie carracher, he is now my tip for the next liverpool manager who will actually win something.

Rogers, well, i take it you didnt see it then? Because he was david brent, really really embarrassing, i was cringing watching him.

I dont hate all things to do with liverpool, i have completely changed my mind on jamie carracher, he is now my tip for the next liverpool manager who will actually win something.

Rogers, well, i take it you didnt see it then? Because he was david brent, really really embarrassing, i was cringing watching him.

Did he dance to MC Hammer?

Archived