The return of Martin and Thorne?

Chris Mills

Now I've got your attention, do you think Steve Mac will do well at Newcastle or...?

Just kidding. Is there any news on when Thorne and Martin are expect to be back? Play-off semis? The final? Not this season? I've not really heard anything so am a bit worried.

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now I've got your attention, do you think Steve Mac will do well at Newcastle or...?

Just kidding. Is there any news on when Thorne and Martin are expect to be back? Play-off semis? The final? Not this season? I've not really heard anything so am a bit worried.

Martin is a maybe for tomorrow and Thorne is on course for Reading game (hopefully) 

Burley was known to say that he  had no intention of leaving us in the Prem. He pronounced them both unfit to play and Idiakez was so incensed he went home to get his own doctor to pronounce him fit.  A very unbalanced side was put out at Preston

I wouldn't play them till next season, whatever league we're in. A properly fit Martin and Thorne would help us to win the championship as we would have this season if we had them fit for every game.

Disagree. Rather play them this season because this is the best chance we have got. Next year the championship will be harder with the possibility of Leicester being relegated from the premier league. Worse case scenario that they do get injured again,they will have at least 3 months to recover over the summer

Sith Happens

Really want Martin back, but when he does i want to see him play instead of Bent, not aswell as.

I know bent has scored goals, but martin offers us so much more.

Would like to see George but would prefer to see him all brand spanking new for next season.

Does anyone remember last time we had our 2 star players (Idiakez and Rasiak) make surprise re-appearances for the play offs?

Yes, I also remember a half fit Barnes at Wembley 

Does anyone remember last time we had our 2 star players (Idiakez and Rasiak) make surprise re-appearances for the play offs?

a stunning 0-0 draw in the second leg with a missed pen...after being thoroughly outplayed first leg

Burley was known to say that he  had no intention of leaving us in the Prem. He pronounced them both unfit to play and Idiakez was so incensed he went home to get his own doctor to pronounce him fit.  A very unbalanced side was put out at Preston

Neither played in the first leg at Preston... 

Archived