we must stick togather

B4ev6is

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey guys the path to the final will not be easy but when we beat chelsea in the next. This team is a lot stronger than last season i believe that the lads have grown from play off final loss. The lads are showing they have over come this. But now we have try and recreate the noise level at fulham and all around pp every bounceing around. It would look truely impressive but also time to start another long unbeaten run. Starting at brentford on saturday.

We must NOT stick together. It's clear that the noise level created by the away fans in the Fulham game distracted Forsyth and Mascarell which led to us conceding 2 goals. Only when the fans quietened down in the 2nd half did we start playing our true game. I'm asking all fans now to ignore B4's rallying cry and do everything they can to sit in silence throughout the game. It's our only chance of beating Chelsea.

#libraryipro

We must NOT stick together. It's clear that the noise level created by the away fans in the Fulham game distracted Forsyth and Mascarell which led to us conceding 2 goals. Only when the fans quietened down in the 2nd half did we start playing our true game. I'm asking all fans now to ignore B4's rallying cry and do everything they can to sit in silence throughout the game. It's our only chance of beating Chelsea.

#libraryipro

Like the hashtag mate. :)

Hey the more noise we make the better lads play i asking every single redo noise made at fulham everyone bouncing up and down. Hey likes of derby supporters saying we have no chance. Oh yes we do we play our football we have every chance.

Mourinho will pick a side that he feels will beat us 2 nil having scored the second in the last five minutes when we are looking like getting an equaliser. He will have planned for Chelsea to have scored the first after 16 minutes. Not sure what Schteeve meant by saying Chelsea knew how to control the game when they did not have the ball in the first half and then controlled the game in the second half while having the ball. Any ideas?

Mourinho will pick a side that he feels will beat us 2 nil having scored the second in the last five minutes when we are looking like getting an equaliser. He will have planned for Chelsea to have scored the first after 16 minutes. Not sure what Schteeve meant by saying Chelsea knew how to control the game when they did not have the ball in the first half and then controlled the game in the second half while having the ball. Any ideas?

Pretty much a repeat of the FAC game last year then. 

Think he means something along the lines of press us high in the first half, force us to play nothing balls around the pitch, close the space. Soon as they score, they'll look to gain possession and pass it around leaving us chasing shadows.

You betcha B4.11 v 11 blokes with a ball anything can happen.

Are you English in reality?

i cant ever recall an American dude ever saying "blokes" in my prescence before.

Infact i cant remember the last time anyone used this expression this side of 1984

Archived