Ticket Spot Checks

Srg

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think all those caught should be brought on at half time, walked around the pitch to a chorus off boos, and then put in stocks positioned so they cannot see the game, and can be pissed on by the away fans. After that they should be given SRG's home address.

A child can use an adult ticket yes, but don't ask if you get money back in the same was you have to pay for an upgrade, as strangely, it don't work that way.

I think all seats should be the same price like on an airplane.

Completely agree. Obviously it's all driven by the commercial idea that the discount kids get will pay for itself both when they become full paying future fans and are more likely to drive revenue on replica shirts and programmes.

But the essence of it is that everyone gets the same size seat and is watching the same match so in fairness it should be the same whether someone is 7, 27 or 77.

Stewards will be closely monitoring entry to the stadium...

Due to learning of a number of adults entering the stadium on concession tickets.

http://www.dcfc.co.uk/news/article/derby-county-ticketing-spot-checks-1415-2037071.aspx#Rz7ozJC4m2SyEems.99

This wasn't me asking the question a few weeks a go and you lot claiming most of you do it was it?

I seem to remember saying I always paid the upgrade too

A child can use an adult ticket yes, but don't ask if you get money back in the same was you have to pay for an upgrade, as strangely, it don't work that way.

I think all seats should be the same price like on an airplane.

They aren't.

Loyalty to your football club is the strongest brand loyalty in the world. Hook them young and they'll support you for ever. That's why clubs sometimes do kids for a quid. It's why we have the current free ticket initiative going on. It's far-sighted and good for the long-term future of the club to subsidize junior seats. It would be very short-sighted to make all the seats the same price.

When the club goes out of its way to be a force for good in the community and when we have just about the cheapest tickets in the division, it's pretty low of supporters to rip the club off and buy concession seats that they don't qualify for. There should be an alert when people are going through the turnstiles and a concession has been used, so that it's much easier to spot when it's happening.

Loyalty to your football club is the strongest brand loyalty in the world. Hook them young and they'll support you for ever. That's why clubs sometimes do kids for a quid. It's why we have the current free ticket initiative going on. It's far-sighted and good for the long-term future of the club to subsidize junior seats. It would be very short-sighted to make all the seats the same price.

When the club goes out of its way to be a force for good in the community and when we have just about the cheapest tickets in the division, it's pretty low of supporters to rip the club off and buy concession seats that they don't qualify for. There should be an alert when people are going through the turnstiles and a concession has been used, so that it's much easier to spot when it's happening.

There is. A different colour light flashes, but theres never been a steward checking.

What happens to anyone who gets caught? Confiscations? Bans?

Do they have to go to the ticket office to get the correct ticket if they are with an individual match ticket?

Do they have to cough up the difference up to an Adult ST before they can attend another game if they are caught with the wrong one?

They RUSH you to the main office and then get VICARS to administer the last rights before you are taken to the UnIte GMB ( or whatever it is called), ticket office and then you are hung drawn and quartered by a spotty teenager.

Personally I would not risk it.

Archived