Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm actually getting very excited about this transfer and I can't remember the last time that happened . From what I've seen on Twitter & other forums this could actually be a great piece of business .

I certainly cannot remember signing a player with this much hype surrounding him - not since we've been back in the championship anyway, perhaps Earnshaw came close though...  :ph34r:

Agreed terms, but won't be rushed into a decision...  :huh:

okay... I've just ate dinner, but I won't be rushed into a decision to what I am having..  :lol:

Agreed terms means just that. 

Your wife has made you dinner and you have verbally agreed you'll eat it.

If some gorgeous Michelin Chef approached you a few minutes later offering to cook you a meal I'm pretty sure you'd ignore your verbal agreement with the missus.

Agreed terms doesn't mean anything. He's free to do as he pleases until he signs on the dotted line.

It only seems logical that a player who has agreed personal terms with a club by 5th June, is quite serious about moving to said club.

If he seriously wanted to go to Celtic then he would have put it off until at least July to see if they made a solid bid for him. Even if Celtic were interested, what are they waiting for?

He's going to be at Derby next season.

It only seems logical that a player who has agreed personal terms with a club by 5th June, is quite serious about moving to said club.

If he seriously wanted to go to Celtic then he would have put it off until at least July to see if they made a solid bid for him. Even if Celtic were interested, what are they waiting for?

He's going to be at Derby next season.

Are you sure? More like Portsmouth or Crewe on loan after NC has faulted his technical skills

It's not confirmed until there's a picture of him plastered across the official site holding a Derby shirt. Even then...

...Storey-Moore was paraded , on the pitch , before a home game , as our latest signing ,

didn't happen , pray to the 'football gods' it doesn't happen again..

In 1972 he signed for Manchester United, but not before being paraded on the Baseball Ground pitch as a Derby County player. The Red Devils came in at the death to get his signature and cheer Forest fans up no end, as they couldn't stand the thought of their hero signing for their closest and fiercest rivals.

perish the thought.. :angry:

Archived