Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Right, you know for sure that we will not be promoted in the next 4 years? And you are a Derby fan?

Quick question

So is the key word “him“? That is the first time it has been used.

Or do you mean the key word is Russell, after all you did use a very big font, but that makes no sense.

I think you are actually trying to say that the key word is that we cannot offer Russell pl football, now that is quite a bit more than a word but you do not appear to be the sharpest tool in the shed so let's go with that.

So your point is that we are not in the premier league? But the guy you quoted, and tried to ridicule, knew that and was simply saying that if he was to come and sign for 3-4 years which is the normal contract length then he had the chance to make it, if he went to celtic he did not.

It was quite straightforward, but you raised issue with it and directly compared our ability to make the prem with Celtics. It is there in black and white, read it again, the thing you quoted was that celtic do not offer the possibility of playing in the pl at any time, you said neither do derby. The original poster was clearly not talking about next season but future seasons so I can only assume you were doing the same.

1) We won't be promoted in the next 4 years (if Clough's still here)

2) Russell (if signed) won't be Derby player in 2 years time.

Fancy a bet? I would not mind to bet 500 pounds but i heard it's to much for Britain so i will go with 100 pounds.

1) We won't be promoted in the next 4 years (if Clough's still here)

2) Russell (if signed) won't be Derby player in 2 years time.

Fancy a bet? I would not mind to bet 500 pounds but i heard it's to much for Britain so i will go with 100 pounds.

For Britain? Where are you watching from then? £500 is a decent wedge of money over here!

Derby County have had a bid for striker Johnny Russell accepted by Dundee United, BBC Scotland has learned.

But a deal has not been completed yet as United are leaving it up to the 23-year-old to decide on his destiny.

A bid of around £700,000 from the Championship club for the striker was rejected by United on Saturday.

The Tannadice club had earlier turned down a bid of around £625,000 from Derby for Russell, who is out of contract at the end of next season.

Italian outfit Catania have also had a bid rejected for Russell, who scored 20 times in 2012-13.

Dundee United chairman Stephen Thompson said another Championship outfit had enquired about the player, but no bid has yet been received from the club.

The United chairman has been open about his intention to sell Russell this summer while he is still under contract.

Huddersfield Town and Sheffield United have also been unsuccessful in moves for the player, in August and January respectively.

This is so confusing. I'm just waiting for the picture of him in a brand spanking new Derby shirt with a beaming smile on his face and a tan (from his holidays)

I'm going to wait until the first game of the season when we see him play... Heard too many stories about Nigel's old man to assume seeing him with a shirt means anything...

Archived