Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Conveniently missing out Clayton Donaldson and Ricardo Vaz Te.

Ricardo Vaz Te: 10 apps, 1 goal for Hibernian in 2010-11. Below the needed number of games

Clayton Donaldson: 18 apps, 5 goals for Hibernian in 2007-08, too few appearances and more importantly outside the time boundaries of the investigation.

Thing is though, Russell has explicitly said he wants to go abroad i.e. away from Scotland. I don't see why they'd be waiting on Celtic if that were the case.

I suppose guaranteed trophies, European games and higher wages may change his mind - but sod that Johnny, you can take us to the promised land!

If that were the case we wouldn't be waiting. Nigel is VERY keen on those coming in wanting to come in. Not us being second fiddle!

I have to agree with this. Nigel likes it done early doors and doesn't tend to wait for people to see if they fancy going to another team instead of us.

Nige will have other targets, just can't see them being at the same quality of Russell or Vaughan

Yes but we don't tend to hang around waiting for players. If Russell is playing waiting games Nigel would have said "I'm out" by now and we would know it through the media. Just wondering if the silence means we are talking to him still (wage negotiations).

On the other hand what do I know :blink:

Archived