Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just been speaking to my taxi driving mate, and he's picking up a Mr J Russell on Monday morning early from East Midlands. He got to take him to West Bridgford in Notts.

Make of that what you will.

yeah and my mi5 mate said that johnny russell is actually an alien and  that the feds have been tracking 'im for years

:ph34r:

And missing out on a good player? :blink:

Players come, players go. Some are good, some bad. I've become more and more indifferent about the whole process over the years.

The bloke is possibly good by our standards, possibly a pig in a poke. Whatever he is, he is just another player.

yeah ive not been up to date the past few days, has he signed for celtic or is he coming here or does no one know

He's signed for Catania but will be joining us on monday after agreeing a deal with Celtic today.

Players come, players go. Some are good, some bad. I've become more and more indifferent about the whole process over the years.

The bloke is possibly good by our standards, possibly a pig in a poke. Whatever he is, he is just another player.

What a tragic outlook, how about you hibernate until pre-season?

I don't think it's tragic at all. I'm sorry it causes you so much distress.

What's more pitiful is the near hysteria on here about this signing.

Youthful exuberance?  A promising player?  A STRIKER :o - actually recognising an area where we need strengthening !? A player that isn't a League 2 youngster?  A player that has, arguably, been linked with Celtic/Palace/Catalonia - possibly choosing us?  Early movement in the transfer market, a real sign of intent?

I could go on.  I am not calling him the answer to all of our issues, but he's a pretty good start for early June.

Archived