Johnny Russell

Ramchope

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think there will be any respite from the press until he actually signs the contract, pictured in a Derby scarf and in the new shirt! 

forunately, think it might be done early monday morning (very early) and wouldn't be surprised to see him in the new shirt along side sammon, coutts and keogh.

Two posts and both angry, you are clearly either; a) Very wound up by all the tension re: the transfer of Johnny or B) Scottish

The first post was in regards to somebody talking utter garbage, which they were. Factually he was completely wrong. The second post was in regards to a guy thinking that saying the words "haggis" and "deep fried mars bars" whenever Scotland is mentioned was in anyway funny. It is not funny in the slightest.

To be honest, the agent is trying to put it out there but I think it is too long of a process for him too sign for someone else. Once he sees the set up at Derby and what we want to do, I think he will be sold.

I do not like dealing with teams in Scotland. There is always such a drama. Like the Chris Maguire signing. It seemed to drag on and there were so many complications. I do not like the Scottish media. Seem very desperate.

We need to hope no on bids!

The first post was in regards to somebody talking utter garbage, which they were. Factually he was completely wrong. The second post was in regards to a guy thinking that saying the words "haggis" and "deep fried mars bars" whenever Scotland is mentioned was in anyway funny. It is not funny in the slightest.

I'm not trying to be funny chap. Just abit of corny forum musing - chill out. Happy with Commons so far?

In what way was Celtic getting to the last 16 of the Champion's League a one off? Celtic have reached the last 16 three times in the space of six years. Not bad for a team in a "pub league". Your original post was stupid, and then your follow up post was even sillier. Care to check your facts next time you post?

We all have our fair share of blinkered posters.

Archived