Derby County v Watford

froggg

back on to talking about the match.....

we won 5-1 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Did we? Clough out!

• Replies 486
  • Created
  • Last Reply

back on to talking about the match.....

we won 5-1 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/biggrin' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':D' />

Hope we don't make that mistake again.....

I missed Varney. Thanks for that my mistake.

On the other point you're right it doesn't matter.

He has his reasons for posting the way he does. I have mine. I don't like the way he lies about players when he hasnt watched the game, I don't like the way he tells us someone is negative when I've been sitting with him for 75 minutes reading the same chat text...and the updates are only coming every 3 or 4 minutes. I don't like the way he says we've been negative and shut up shop when we've got 8 players up for a corner and just hit the post...and he's reading the same match day chat. I don't like the way he tells us we've lost when there are still 17 minutes plus added time to go and we're camped in their half..

I don't like it that even when we win and win handsomely he's on within 15 minutes telling us it's got nowt to do with how we played.

By now I think you can see where I'm coming from?

I just think that should be pointed out over and over and over again until everyone realises.

Fair enough, I am just amazed at how many people respond to him, he is like the Piers Morgan of this forum 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

I missed Varney. Thanks for that my mistake.

On the other point you're right it doesn't matter.

He has his reasons for posting the way he does. I have mine. I don't like the way he lies about players when he hasnt watched the game, I don't like the way he tells us someone is negative when I've been sitting with him for 75 minutes reading the same chat text...and the updates are only coming every 3 or 4 minutes. I don't like the way he says we've been negative and shut up shop when we've got 8 players up for a corner and just hit the post...and he's reading the same match day chat. I don't like the way he tells us we've lost when there are still 17 minutes plus added time to go and we're camped in their half..

I don't like it that even when we win and win handsomely he's on within 15 minutes telling us it's got nowt to do with how we played.

By now I think you can see where I'm coming from?

I just think that should be pointed out over and over and over again until everyone realises.

You won't be able to see this, as I'm on your blocked list..

But I think you're mistaking me with someone else or your mind is playing tricks on you..

I've rarely been on the chat, if at all, as I've stared working Saturday mornings therefore I'm missing the games.. I've barely commentated on any of the games, nor posted afterwards saying how well/bad we've played.. You can go and look through the forums and you'll find very little posts of me commenting on the games..

I never said we'd lost with 17 mins to go.. Why keep saying I did, I didn't..

Who have I said has been negative? I said Coutts was a negative player due to his sideways/backwards passing and not looking up, I'm basing this on pre DCFC matches, now people are telling me I'm wrong because he played well against Watford.. If he continues the same throughout the season, and extended period of time, I'd happily admit that my judgement was incorrect.

Seems as we've only won once this season, I assume you're referring to only the Watford game.. Seems as I had work I didn't manage to post until alot later (I didn't even post about the game) again you're again making things up or confusing me with someone else.

The only time I was available on the matchchat was for the Wolves game when I caught the second half.. Afterwards you claimed NC made a great managerial decision leaving our top scorer on the bench so that it would 'teach him a lesson' and I claimed this was incorrect as he should have started, given that we failed to score when he (Theo) was off the pitch and that we might easily have had 4 points instead of 1 because of our lack of finishing.

Then you went off on one and blocked me..

I block your posts but I need to remind myself to block the quoting or messaging option as well.

Maybe one of the other 40 odd people on match chat can help me out here?

Am I making it up? Am I misleading the forum by claiming that the gentleman from Mexico says things he doesnt really say?

I wonder if any of the mods keep matchday chat archives?

I have chat logs from the last game yes, do you really want me to go through 12 pages of them just to settle a petty argument?

It is possible to agree to disagree on a forum, and you can block users in the chat as well so it is possible to ignore other users

No need for you to do it Daveo. I wouldnt expect you to settle someone elses petty arguments..

Me on the other hand. I love it.

Would you send me the 12 pages of Watford plus the last 45 minutes of the Wolves game.

I don't lie and if I've got ti wrong I'll be the first to come on and tell everyone waht a fool I am.

No need for you to do it Daveo. I wouldnt expect you to settle someone elses petty arguments..

Me on the other hand. I love it.

Would you send me the 12 pages of Watford plus the last 45 minutes of the Wolves game.

I don't lie and if I've got ti wrong I'll be the first to come on and tell everyone waht a fool I am.

I have chat logs from the last game yes, do you really want me to go through 12 pages of them just to settle a petty argument?

It is possible to agree to disagree on a forum, and you can block users in the chat as well so it is possible to ignore other users

Actually it's only Wolves I'm after.

Watford he left when we went 5-0 up.

Sep 01 2012 03:08 PM Bris Vegas Bris Vegas has entered the room

Sep 01 2012 03:17 PM Bris Vegas Hull 0-1 Bolton

Sep 01 2012 03:28 PM Bris Vegas leeds 0-2 bburn

Sep 01 2012 03:29 PM Bris Vegas bburn start has suprised me.. I thought theyd struggle, but Murphy and etuhu is a good midfield for this level

Sep 01 2012 03:29 PM Bris Vegas hull 1-1 bolton

Sep 01 2012 03:32 PM Bris Vegas brum 1-0 relegated pboro

Sep 01 2012 03:47 PM Bris Vegas Has fielding touched the ball yet?

Sep 01 2012 04:18 PM Bris Vegas Bris Vegas has left the room

The logs automatically clear before each game.

Like I said. I don't mind if some people think I come across like a tool.

His first comment on entering the chat when we were playing Wolves was - Can anyone name 3 teams worse than us?

Why should I have to sit back and shut up when he starts with drivel like that? I bit my tongue enough before he was banned, I kept quiet during the ban and I really hoped the mods would not lift the ban. They did and the liklely outcome will be me getting warned or worse.

Even on the Watford game , for somoene who couldnt make it due to work - he did ok until we went 5-0 up.

I don't like liars.

Like I said. I don't mind if some people think I come across like a tool.

His first comment on entering the chat when we were playing Wolves was - Can anyone name 3 teams worse than us?

Why should I have to sit back and shut up when he starts with drivel like that? I bit my tongue enough before he was banned, I kept quiet during the ban and I really hoped the mods would not lift the ban. They did and the liklely outcome will be me getting warned or worse.

Even on the Watford game , for somoene who couldnt make it due to work - he did ok until we went 5-0 up.

I don't like liars.

Place him on your ignore list then, the option is there to be used I don't see what the problem is. This is a forum with various opinions, some of which you may disagree some you agree with, if we was to remove every member that another disagreed with we may as well close the forum.

And to answer Bris's question which 3 teams are worse than us that will be Forest, Leeds and Leicester.

Norfolk? As in 'there's Norfolk-in chance Duracell will stop goal music!'

Five bloody times in one afternoon!.

There has been a few good arguments since we won 5-1 though!!

I'm on it, don't worry. I'll ask the team not to score if I had to.

Though strangely enough I barely heard it on Satdee. But that's besides the point, obviously.

Archived