How good can Will Hughes be?

• Replies 36
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hard to know I think this will be his break though season, if he can perform consistently to the level he has he could be a top prem player, but he would be snapped up by spurs arsenal chelsea or one of the manchesters. however he he seems level headed and could stay with us for the long hall. but i hear hes a man u fan

hard to know I think this will be his break though season, if he can perform consistently to the level he has he could be a top prem player, but he would be snapped up by spurs arsenal chelsea or one of the manchesters. however he he seems level headed and could stay with us for the long hall. but i hear hes a man u fan

You hear incorrectly I'm afraid, he's a Liverpool fan.

What surprises me more than anything about Boris is that he looks like a stick figure but still seems to hold his own physically.

Compared to two other prem-loanees we had of similar build and style (Barry Bannan and Tom Caroll). They both got muscled out by the championship big time

I genuinely think he needs better players around him in able to push on - no slight to us but how can you become a genuine pass master if the players you want to pass it to aren't on the same wave length?

He can be genuinely go far but for his progression I think he needs to leave for a top 4 premier league side - for big money, like really big money 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Its not often I get that excited about a young player at all but he does things that just ozes class. He is a very talented footballer and lets be honest, he wont be here long if he plays as he has seen thus far. Lets hope he stays fit and keeps deleloping then we can get some big money for him.

Archived