this season might be a struggle

B4ev6is

Hughes was one of the best players in a white shirt last night, though to be fair it was the perfect game for him as eveyone was jogging around and barely a tackle was made all night by either side.

Agreed but I think Jeff Hendrick might disagree. He seemed to get tackled everytime he got the ball....

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hughes isn't Ginger he's blonde nearly White!!!

Are you a strawberry blonde by any chance Franco??? Jeez...

I still think that if you checked out his roots they'd be red, just like his complexion. No offence intended towards any forum member who happens to be redheads...

Are you a strawberry blonde by any chance Franco??? Jeez...

I still think that if you checked out his roots they'd be red, just like his complexion. No offence intended towards any forum member who happens to be redheads...

I am Ginger myself and hate people who say they're strawberry blonde they're just gingers in denial but I personally haven't seen hughes' roots but I'm pretty sure he's blonde

Or get Savies back singing from the same hymn sheet.

Either but not neither will do

Agreed, if he isn't gone by the end of the month, play him. He's the best striker (sorry Ambitious, left winger 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ) we have at the club and if he bags 10 between then and Jan then it's win-win as he'll be in demand and we can at least get a bit of cash for him...

Back on topic.

I think this season will be a struggle for any team, Blackburn and Bolton should have enough Premiership class and experience to do a West Ham, Cardiff and Leicester appear to have real cash, (not Kuwait monopoly money), but apart from that - its wide open.

Expect a top 10 finish from a rejuvenated Rams full of youngsters playing without fear. Its Nige's team now, no more wastrels on silly money cluttering up the place......this is what he wanted, this is what he's worked 3 and a 1/2 seasons for. Bring it on.

This season we'll struggle, not because we haven't improved but because the level of quality in the champ has risen sharply. I cant see where our 3 points will be coming from.

New poster btw, glad to be here

Welcome!

Where's the quality risen sharply? The three coming down are no better than the three last year. Will the three promoted teams be any better than Southampton or Brighton?

It'll be a struggle as in a lot of teams have very little between them. There's no reason at all why we can't have a decent season! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':)' />

Well I am going to stick my neck out and say this is a top 6 team. This is based on the massive improvement in midfield. We are physically and technically far better equipped than last season. I actually expect us to dominate quite a few games, create a lot of chances and stick a few of them away. So I don't think this season will be a struggle. There, I said it....

Archived