derby supporters club

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Anyone up for a massive thread to judge potential numbers of "exiled" fans.

I think Asanovic's London branch idea and then. Meuspach and the Italian Rams has got me wondering.

i think daveos forum has got 2500 members and although I'd say there is definitely a top6 of WUM's who sit behind the curtains pretending to be derby fans and be4 anyone says any different, it's a joke.)

We could have a sticky and then I'd try to sum it all up at the end.

1) where are you based?

2) how many games a season do you get to?

3) would that number be bigger if there was a group of fans travelling together from a "town near you" on occasionally organised buses?

Anyone up for a massive thread to judge potential numbers of "exiled" fans.

I think Asanovic's London branch idea and then. Meuspach and the Italian Rams has got me wondering.

i think daveos forum has got 2500 members and although I'd say there is definitely a top6 of WUM's who sit behind the curtains pretending to be derby fans and be4 anyone says any different, it's a joke.)

We could have a sticky and then I'd try to sum it all up at the end.

1) where are you based?

2) how many games a season do you get to?

3) would that number be bigger if there was a group of fans travelling together from a "town near you" on occasionally organised buses?

Sounds like a good idea to me.

I suppose I must be the Old Warley Branch so it looks like I may need to spread over the border into Birmingham which starts half a mile or less down the road. Unless my brother makes me an honorary (cos I won't pay him 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ) member of the Church Gresley Branch.

Trouble is, to quote Groucho "I wouldn't want to be a member of any club that would have me as a member."

Horsley woodhouse branch soon to be somewhere else, used to be a season ticket holder up until this year so usually all home games and 1-5 away games a year depending on social commitments. This year about 8 home games and 6-7 away games.

Archived