Gianfranco Labarthe

lmorris

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Was it Callaghan who got helped out by the DLF when he annoyed the wrong people? Or is that just an urban myth that I've heard?

yes, thats when he used to live in Borrowash in Derby, i used to live just down the road at the time and he was supposedly knocking off (do people still use that term ??) a certain well known landlords sons wife (they used to own a number of pubs in what was the main drinking thoroughfare in derby) all shall remain nameless ! so callys legs were threatened to be damaged by the publicans employees and that is where the "fringe" stepped in by threatening the livelihood of the publican, so all of the doormen where ordered to stop any DLF from entering the aforementioned drinking dens, obviously the doormen on these pubs did not know who the majority of the DLF where so they generated a new rule !! no trainers allowed !!!!!!!!!!! it was assumed that if you went out in trainers in the late 80s you were affiliated with a hooligan fringe !!!! that rule stayed in for years, can you imagine it now days being enforced !!, happy days the 80s

• 7 months later...

I must apologize for being persistent, but I'm still looking for anything signed by Gianfranco Labarthe Tome. Please get in touch, I'll be willing to pay and make it worth your while.

Who's first then boys?!

I must apologize for being persistent, but I'm still looking for anything signed by Gianfranco Labarthe Tome. Please get in touch, I'll be willing to pay and make it worth your while.

you sound like we are holding one back on purpose?

We might not have one you know?

I mean, he was *****.

Was it me? I bet it was me?

I'm sorry.

I've got a signed EDS shirt with kinky and strupar et all on it.

Dunno how much it's worth?

Kinky??? Really ?

• 3 years later...
18 minutes ago, lmorris said:

Gonna bump and try one last time to see if anyone can help? Would be appreciative if someone could.

Have you tried contacting his current club? He's still playing in Peru. Maybe you could feed them some guff about being a massive fan of his and offer to cover the postage if they will send you his autograph?

Archived