Sponsoring everything!!

Stedcfc

Just read the news that our pre season is being sponsored?! Cant say I've ever seen that before.

We have sponsored team sheet, added time, subs the lot.

Surely only a matter of time before the stadium is a sponsored name?

I've applied to sponsor Nigel's left testicle for the rest of the season.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just read the news that our pre season is being sponsored?! Cant say I've ever seen that before.

We have sponsored team sheet, added time, subs the lot.

Surely only a matter of time before the stadium is a sponsored name?

I've applied to sponsor Nigel's left testicle for the rest of the season.

I'll sponsor the right one then

Would you be that bothered if the stadium was renamed to BuyMobiles.net Arena, so long as we got £2m/year for it?

It's a tough one. Pride park isn't the best name but wouldn't best pleased if it changed. Then again if everyone else is doing it suppose we have too to keep up.

Would you be that bothered if the stadium was renamed to BuyMobiles.net Arena, so long as we got £2m/year for it?

2M? Be realistic, now if you had said an undisclosed amount then that would make more sense :-)

Because we're a local team for local people just like that shop in Hadfield, I don't know why we don't strike a deal with JCB next season? Both in Derbyshire and both making record revenue and profits.... would look smart on the shirt as well.

Was Joseph Cyril a Rams fan? Can't believe Glick never thought of this, Cloughie could buy a Costa Rican to partner Theo and a couple of Italians.

It's a tough one. Pride park isn't the best name but wouldn't best pleased if it changed. Then again if everyone else is doing it suppose we have too to keep up.

PP is a sight better than what Derbyshire's Clay Cross FC has called their stadium....wait for it.....

The Devil Made Me Do It Ground.

I kid you not, it's the idea of a local tattoo studio who won a raffle to rename it.

'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ohmy' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':o' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/laugh' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':lol:' />

Of course we should have the name of the ground sponsored, but I think it might be tough to do it as obviously Pride Park is already a sponsored name, it was always sponsored just that we hid it well. The whole development is Pride Park, all the publicity that the stadium brought to the area was worth a lot of money.

I wouldn't care if it was called "the Frankie and Benny's bowl" it is souless as it is, they cannot take away what it doesn't have....history..

Archived