Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Shakell, Moxey, Commons? Come on, do you really think that improved the club?

Moxey was rubbish, Commons had long since decided he was leaving and that only leaves Shackell, who was never best player, although he was certainly one of the better ones.

It's always fun though, Moxey was one of our worst players, but after he's sold he's suddenly a key player.

Moxey was rubbish, Commons had long since decided he was leaving and that only leaves Shackell, who was never best player, although he was certainly one of the better ones.

It's always fun though, Moxey was one of our worst players, but after he's sold he's suddenly a key player.

What about moaner fan's favourites Dickenson, Tito or McGuire? Moxey has just signed for Juventus for 45 million

Whilst Moxey was not a world beater by any stretch, and joined a club that was around the same level of us last season, one could argue that he would have been an improvement on the club, I mean is he any worse than say Naylor at LB 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Of course you're right. Remember in the purple patch when Bueno, Commons et al were ripping teams apart, Moxey was outstanding, crossing and scoring from left back

Whilst Moxey was not a world beater by any stretch, and joined a club that was around the same level of us last season, one could argue that he would have been an improvement on the club, I mean is he any worse than say Naylor at LB 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

No, I wouldn't say that he's worse than Naylor at leftback, but Naylor isn't a leftback. He was forced to play there due to injuries and I feel sorry for him.

No, I wouldn't say that he's worse than Naylor at leftback, but Naylor isn't a leftback. He was forced to play there due to injuries and I feel sorry for him.

He was forced to play there because there was nobody else, had Moxey been here..........my point was its not always about the first 11.

Archived