Conor Sammon

DcFc Dyycheee

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Can we fook off with these puns! As soon as someone posts a slight rumour that might not have a full page essay from sky sports the thread is locked. But sh1tty puns that no fooker wants to read are fine...

About 10 people are doing puns, and you're the first poster to complain, so it's not like no one wants to read them. Go on the Internet and find up made up carp whenever you want, you don't need to come on to this forum to do that.

Gotcha hook, line and sinker.

About 10 people are doing puns, and you're the first poster to complain, so it's not like no one wants to read them. Go on the Internet and find up made up carp whenever you want, you don't need to come on to this forum to do that.

Gotcha hook, line and sinker.

To be fair to the guy, a transfer rumour board is hardly the plaice for puns...

Must admit Im fed up of all these pons, its not that they are so ’sin bad, but its not even spelt correctly and you look like a bunch of sprats.

You can go sue me if you don’t agree but I reckon you lot have been smoking stuff.

Chorley Ram is not alone. I too am sick of reading page after page of unfunny puns and wish the posters would go away and find some schoolboy corny joke website that they can waste their time on. I know I am wasting my time complaining because some so called comedian will reply immediately with another pun but this so called "humour" pisses me off no end

Chorley Ram is not alone. I too am sick of reading page after page of unfunny puns and wish the posters would go away and find some schoolboy corny joke website that they can waste their time on. I know I am wasting my time complaining because some so called comedian will reply immediately with another pun but this so called "humour" pisses me off no end

http://www.killianmansfield.org/images/GrumpyT

Unfortunately I have to read them in the hope that they will actually contain some proper transfer news

Actual news? How about a discussion of the potential signing.

On Sammon, I think eel be a decent signing signing, not quite sure what scale it will be on though.

Unfortunately I have to read them in the hope that they will actually contain some proper transfer news

You could try

www.thisisderbyshire.co.uk/derbycounty

www.dcfc.co.uk

They usually announce thingas 1st

Archived