10 worst decisions by DCFC

Stimacked

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MarkDCFC do you really think if someone was interested in the club they wouldn't make their intentions public? PG did do why no others? Maybe nobody wants us

There has only ever been interest.But if we could find out who is interested then Campaign for them to takeover they might pursue because they have backing.

There has only ever been interest.But if we could find out who is interested then Campaign for them to takeover they might pursue because they have backing.

I think if there's anyone with the funds required to take over and make an impact, they'll be doing stuff behind the scenes to gauge their support amongst the user base. I can't think there's someone willing and able to plough £60m into a football team but is holding back on the basis that they don't know if the fans will back them.

I think its a safe bet he wouldn't give Savage a £25k a week contract thats for sure!

Remind me who extended savages contract, and while we on it pearsons Addisons n croft ?

Im just Annoyed that Forest managed to get a rich owner.Even with half them team leaving on free's and the posistion they finished last season especially after paying compensation to portsmouth to get their manager.Who i think was back up choice to our Nigel

Im just Annoyed that Forest managed to get a rich owner.Even with half them team leaving on free's and the posistion they finished last season especially after paying compensation to portsmouth to get their manager.Who i think was back up choice to our Nigel

Alleged...

MarkDCFC do you really think if someone was interested in the club they wouldn't make their intentions public? PG did do why no others? Maybe nobody wants us

PG was a different kettle of fish, he did his biding through the press. We would not get to find out, take for example a foreign investor wanted a club in our league, any club contacted would make him sign an NDA, fir both parties sakes as neither would want this public, he may look at 4 or 5 clubs before making his decesion and the club wouldn't want it in the press what they were looking for or that they are willing to sell.

Not that I am saying this has happened.

We've got rich owners. Don't mean they'll spend.

Anyway, they might yet turn out to be fakes. That'd be fun.

PG was a different kettle of fish, he did his biding through the press. We would not get to find out, take for example a foreign investor wanted a club in our league, any club contacted would make him sign an NDA, fir both parties sakes as neither would want this public, he may look at 4 or 5 clubs before making his decesion and the club wouldn't want it in the press what they were looking for or that they are willing to sell.

Not that I am saying this has happened.

PG made an approach to the owners then made his intentions public in the hope the fans thought as much if him as he thought they did.

they will need rich owners just to keep the club afloat, they will have no money after they clear the black hole.

How many players have they got left from last season?

How many have they got to buy to put a squad out? I was speaking to a Forest mate of mine a couple of weeks ago and he says they only had 1 recognised defender left at the club.

Letting Steve McLaren leave (it was after this that our 1990s PL dream started to sink).

Jon Gregory.

Selling Chris Riggott and Malcolm Christie for peanuts.

Getting rid of George Burley.

Allowing Tom Huddlestone to leave to Spurs for ******* free.

Selling Grezgorz Rasiak and Inigo Idiakez.

Going into the 2007/08 Premiership season with a League One standard squad.

Paul Jewell and his blank chequebook.

Selling Kris Commons and Rob Hulse.

Selling our only consistently fit centre-back for a meagre profit.

We seem to always make one step forward and two steps back.

Letting Steve McLaren leave (it was after this that our 1990s PL dream started to sink).

Jon Gregory.

Selling Chris Riggott and Malcolm Christie for peanuts.

Getting rid of George Burley.

Allowing Tom Huddlestone to leave to Spurs for ******* free.

Selling Grezgorz Rasiak and Inigo Idiakez.

Going into the 2007/08 Premiership season with a League One standard squad.

Paul Jewell and his blank chequebook.

Selling Kris Commons and Rob Hulse.

Selling our only consistently fit centre-back for a meagre profit.

We seem to always make one step forward and two steps back.

the above seem reasonable decisions compared to what we did in the 70's and 80's.... 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':(' />

Archived