Shackell replacement

-JW-

So we need to find a quality CB now that the three we currently have are inexperienced or injury prone. Richard Keogh has been mentioned but i've never really heard of him. Who would you want?? Be realistic.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

George Pilkington from Luton Town!!!! Yeah Im a little p!ssed off that shackell has gone!!! So I will say something I dont really mean, like this is the sort of signing we should get use to with our non league manager and sh!tty tight yank barstewards!!!

DCFC offical tweeted this morning that we are close to wrapping up a replacement for Shacks.

What a coup Jack Hobbs would be really rated him when he was at leicester

DCFC official haven't tweeted anything about a replacement for Shacks, you might have been mistaken for another account.

George Pilkington from Luton Town!!!! Yeah Im a little p!ssed off that shackell has gone!!! So I will say something I dont really mean, like this is the sort of signing we should get use to with our non league manager and sh!tty tight yank barstewards!!!

Think he's gone mansfield on a free. Good player, mates go on about him a lot. Wouldn't be good enough for us though, especially as he's older than shacks.

Archived