Shackell replacement

-JW-

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh.. there was me thinking we won 2-1 with 10 men? What was all the fuss about. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

That wasn't the game which he was on about with a long ball forward, that was the 3-2 defeat at the city ground. There were no long balls goals against forest with the 2-1 win.

That wasn't the game which he was on about with a long ball forward, that was the 3-2 defeat at the city ground. There were no long balls goals against forest with the 2-1 win.

you cant be watching the same games young ram.

Before hendrick slotted home calmy there was a semi "hoof" from OB that went over the top of their defence.

Can you stop arguing about things that you don't remember.

It was you who said he played 7 games with 8 coming as a sub no one else.

Was OB even in the squad for the 3-2 defeat?

It was the 2-1, 10 men game. For our second goal.. OB kicks it high over his head, Wes Morgan "heads" it "out" straight to the feet of Bavies, where Jeff Hendy slots it home. How can you forget such a goal?! 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

you cant be watching the same games young ram.

Before hendrick slotted home calmy there was a semi "hoof" from OB that went over the top of their defence.

Can you stop arguing about things that you don't remember.

It was you who said he played 7 games with 8 coming as a sub no one else.

the hendrick goal came from a corner and yes there was a hoof but I would hardly class that as a reason why he should be in the team. In the 3-2 defeat a goal came from a long hoof which got a flick and has always stayed in my mind. It didn't go over the top of their defence as they headed it clear, if it went over the top then it would have gone through to the goalkeeper.

the hendrick goal came from a corner and yes there was a hoof but I would hardly class that as a reason why he should be in the team. In the 3-2 defeat a goal came from a long hoof which got a flick and has always stayed in my mind. It didn't go over the top of their defence as they headed it clear, if it went over the top then it would have gone through to the goalkeeper.

Man alive.

Your thinking about Rob Hulses header in the 3-2 win maybe?

Either way, I only mentioned that OB ball origionally as abit of tongue in cheek, theres hardly any thought into what he's doing, just lobbing it back in the danger area, hardly a stroke of genius.

Archived