CHAIRMAN Andy Appleby says....

nfb

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why o why do we get suck into this crap year in year out why dont they do us favor and sell this big club to somone who can take us up to the pl YANKS OUT OUT OUT

So far you have not offered anything to this board than absolute drivel in 13 posts... getting a bit boring now mate.

Stop bashing your keyboard and do something about it if you mean it.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

making them aware of peoples frustration by emailing aappleby@generalsports.com will help in someway, so i suggest everyone keeps posting this email on fb, different threads, twitter etc just to make sure they know the amount of fans who are unhappy.

Just an idea?

And what if we end up getting a centre back who is just as effective as Shackell and a forward who can score a goal or two. Will you encourage everyone to write and congratulate the guy????

Clough sold Shackell its his choice.

I know when things go well it's Clough and when things go bad it's yanks out.

Glick said he's going nowhere Clough couldn't keep his trap shut about selling!

Something changed - Shackell believing the hyping up to boost the price and asking for a pay rise/extension?

Thanks for solving what everyone has been speculating on.

The hype of signing for Burnley

I don't think we need to look much beyond the fact that we need money to further develop the squad, and Shackell is one of our few salable assets.

We're gambling on being able to bring in a similar player cheaper, and/or, some of the youngsters stepping up like OB and Hendrick did last year.

Hi all, this is my first post on here although I have been reading this forum for sometime I have never joined, but after today's news of the sale of shackell I feel obliged to write as I am saddened by the way my beloved club is being run by these charlatans of owners, I understand the need for FFP but I feel that what they are doing is now getting beyond a joke, don't get me wrong I would love to finish top 6 but don't think realistically we will by selling our best players to so called smaller clubs, the money and loyalty our fans put into our great club is being abused by our owners and it saddens me that a club like burnley is showing more ambition than us, It is a sad sad day

Hi all, this is my first post on here although I have been reading this forum for sometime I have never joined, but after today's news of the sale of shackell I feel obliged to write as I am saddened by the way my beloved club is being run by these charlatans of owners, I understand the need for FFP but I feel that what they are doing is now getting beyond a joke, don't get me wrong I would love to finish top 6 but don't think realistically we will by selling our best players to so called smaller clubs, the money and loyalty our fans put into our great club is being abused by our owners and it saddens me that a club like burnley is showing more ambition than us, It is a sad sad day

Haven't Burnley just done the same thing as Derby are proposing? Sell a player to finance buying other players. They just happened to have an exciting younger player to sell, we had a slightly above average centre half to trade in.

Archived