Fans forum tonight.

I don t like criticising players at all. It's something I'm not comfortable with but when NC talked about shifting those who didnt make enough of a contribution last year then in my opinion Nathan had to be included in that group.

I think it's his honesty and the fact that he comes across as really desperate to succeed that his keeping him here. If anything he's probably needs to relax a bit. He really does seem like a cracking bloke BUT last year he was arguably our marquis sigining, just cos we didnt pay a fee for him doesnt mean he wasnt pricey.

I'd be fairly certain he was in our top three highest earners and if every player is measured equally, he hasn't done enough to justify staying around. We need more goals from all over and I'm wondering whether nathan has got the 10-12 in him.

I had so much hope for him being a cracker of a sigining but if I'm totally honest his lack of goals and games was the biggest disappointment of last season for me at least.

If he's around come August I'll be cheering him on like a maniac but I wouldnt be totally gutted if we let him go.

I'd move him on for free in all honesty, wages could be better spent elsewhere.

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SillyBilly

Tyson will be about effective for us as Young was for England at 2012. He needs to go, mistakes happen, cut your losses.

I know this sounds daft but why not give Tyson one last chance?

Also our buying and selling strategy is somewhat similar to that of old spivs or the lad down the road who sells second hand cars he picked up from the auctions. I find it quite exciting to be honest and thinking about it, we're a bit like Terry Tibbs's garage and I reckon he'd be a blinding replacement for Glick.

He aint a youngster either, he's 30 and will lost any of the pace he has became as useful as a training cone!

I think Tyson will actually improve when his pace leaves him, relies far too much on it and people expect far too much from him.

He needs to play more intelligently, all round ability I think is not bad but the way he plays his disgusting.

At least we seem to have some players regarded as 'untouchable', Hendrick, Brayford,

Bryson, Fielding etc. maybe we not a 'selling' club , after all. Still surprised Shacks not included

in that list tho. Wonder who this 'experienced' striker may be ?

I'm guessing this striker is going to be a bigger striker that holds up the ball from what is mentioned, and the fact they say ball will go out if we get one. After theo's improvement moving Tyson on would be ideal.

I'm guessing this striker is going to be a bigger striker that holds up the ball from what is mentioned, and the fact they say ball will go out if we get one. After theo's improvement moving Tyson on would be ideal.

Agreed, I'd imagin Tysons on fairly high wages as well (compared to other players)

Agreed, I'd imagin Tysons on fairly high wages as well (compared to other players)

Yeah they're always on a decent amount when they come in on a free. Even if we just got rid for a small fee there's plenty of good players about who are out of contract his wages could be spent on. It's a shame really if he didn't get that injury In the last pre season friendly I'm sure it would of been a different story.

How many good 'traditional' strikers are out there now? there isn't many at all, especially in our price range.

Jon Daly - has been linked before, would be disappointed with him.

Calvin Zola - the burton link of course.

Liam Dickinson - 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' /> 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/blink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':blink:' />

Michael Higdon - another SPL link

Chris Wood - dreamland.

overall - hope his list is bigger and more comprehensive than mine.

Archived