Fans forum tonight.

Cheers for the comments. There were a few bits I forgot and some stuff I didn't mention for the sake of discretion – nothing major, just stuff I don't think would be appropriate to repeat in public. If you want anything clarifying then ask away or post a comment on the article

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply

do you think there is a lack of ambition this season and is the tickets sitiuationthe same as last seaason we can return them if we are not happy with the wy we are going, havent seen mr glick saying this year

do you think there is a lack of ambition this season and is the tickets sitiuationthe same as last seaason we can return them if we are not happy with the wy we are going, havent seen mr glick saying this year

Yes, you can. I asked earlier on as I had an offer of playing football on Saturdays instead (as it has worked out, that doesn't seem to be a big matter anymore) but you can still have a season ticket refund if you're not happy when the season starts.

I guess they're keeping it quiet this season 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

Yes, you can. I asked earlier on as I had an offer of playing football on Saturdays instead (as it has worked out, that doesn't seem to be a big matter anymore) but you can still have a season ticket refund if you're not happy when the season starts.

I guess they're keeping it quiet this season 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/ph34r' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':ph34r:' />

why do you think this is the case this season worried me this year

Correct it's not been mentioned through official chanels, and it wasn't brought up at the forum but it doesn't surprise me at all that the club would be open to extending the offer on request.

I seem to remember when asked that Glick previously said the number who returned ST's last year was low double figures.

To be honest they have no interest in upsetting the fans and I think if people did feel strongly come August that they wanted to refund their ST that the club would be very interested to talk to you to understand better why you felt that way and what they could do in future to put it right.

I keep remembering things I forgot

South stand move was discussed. They will write to all season ticket holders in the SE corner and ask if they want to move to the South Stand. If they have an overwhelming majority/little resistance then they will move Derby fans to the South stand possiby from the season after next. They also have to consider the people who would end up sitting next to the away fans as they may not like/want this

It was asked why the team always run to the North end before kick off when the most vocal support is in the SE corner. Apparently this is more to do with the fact that the dressing rooms are that way round, but it's not been questioned because at the moment South Stand is full of away fans

Archived