Season ticket holders survey

davenportram

Just got an email regarding what as a season ticket holder I do before and after a game, and if the club introduced a ST holders pub ( which they are thinking about) what would I want and what would I call it

Then they ask how much would be a reasonable annual membership fee - cheeky buggers. I have paid for a ST, I would be paying for the drinks and food in there. It has to be free for me to use it.

• Replies 12
  • Created
  • Last Reply

As a fellow season ticket holder I would like to suggest some names for this pub.

The gullible grogg.

The MT tavern

The Library

The Gadsby Inn

And it should cost £9.99 to enter. We don't want to end up like Pompey eh Tom? Tom?..... Where the **** has he gone?

I'd forgotten about that Mo55y 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

But wasn't there a bar at PP before it got turned into some sort of tea room? I thought it was called the Baseball Bar, under the North East corner but could be wrong...

Baseball Bar and Grill. It was actually ok in there but it was members only on match day. Why would you use it any other time?

Baseball Bar and Grill. It was actually ok in there but it was members only on match day. Why would you use it any other time?

That's obviously why it closed down!!! We often used to go in for lunch during the week or weekends when no gamed were on. Always good food and never understood why more people didn't use it. A good way to help support the club

That's obviously why it closed down!!! We often used to go in for lunch during the week or weekends when no gamed were on. Always good food and never understood why more people didn't use it. A good way to help support the club

I suppose its because I don't live in Derby. I did use to pop in if going up for tickets, visiting the shop etc. Loved the old photo's and memorabilia in there.

That's the one! I liked going in there for the same reason and that you could sometimes spot a Derby Legend.

I collected tickets in the week a few times last season and the coffee shop was busy, so guess they'll keep it. I wonder if this new pub has anything to do with the plaza and if that's still going ahead as planned.

Archived