England to take 3000 fans to Ukraine

ramexpat

Are you taking the piss? Those 2 are the first ones I'd get rid of for being completely unpassionate about England. Gerrard doesn't give a toss about England, and Rooney would be playing for Ireland if they had a better chance than us of winning competitions.

Edit: Seriously, that part of your post offends me on every level. How can you be so blind?

2nd Edit: How can you not list John Terry? He is the epitome of passion for his country. That diving header block is the most passionate play I've seen in an England shirt since Psycho went Psycho in '96. I agree that the players are less passionate, yet you list the worse culprits.

Gerrard, isn't good enough any longer, and, as you say, has never been able to fal lback on the passionate side of the game.

Rooney...whilst beign the best player we have, is also about as interested in playing for England as Giggs was at playing friendlies for Wales.

We don't have a Stuart Pearce a Tony Adams an Ian Wright any longer....but you can keep Terry....the racist pig.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There wont be the usual amount going that is for sure.

Following England used to be the best ever and going to the tournaments was the highlight of thr year, unfortunately it is now boring, stagnant and dull and the demographic of the fans has changed beyond recognition.

There will never be another Italia 90, sleeping on the beach or trips to Hampden, munich, amsterdam etc etc and taking over the city... Oh happy days.

Think Terry and Rooney are the only ones who give a ****. Trouble is if we take Terry there might be problems with other players which is a shame because he is probably the only one who will put his body on the line for the 3 lions. As for gerrard he only cares about Liverpool pretty sure carrager wrote something in his biography saying the Liverpool players used to stay on there own when with England

Archived