Chisora v Haye fight is on !!

ramexpat

like this wasnt planned from the start

They clashed in a bare-fist punch-up in Munich in February and neither holds a current fight licence.

But we are smashing through the bureaucracy to bring you the fight every fan wants to see.

As official sponsors, The Sun can confirm the heavyweights — who traded blows at a Press conference after Chisora lost his world title clash with Vitali Klitschko — will meet at West Ham’s Upton Park on July 14

[url=http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/boxing/4303225/Sun-sponsors-grudge-fight-between-David-Haye-and-Dereck-Chisora.html]http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/sport/boxing/4303225/Sun-sponsors-grudge-fight-between-David-Haye-and-Dereck-Chisora.html

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Laaaaadddddddiiiiiiiieeeeeesssss and Geeeeeentlemaaaaaaaaan, wearing blue and red shorts we have british heavy weight, he holds the WBA, WBC and WBO titles and is challenging today for the TIT belt as well we have Daaaaaaaviiiiiiiid Haaaaaaye

And in the opposing corner, wearing yellow and green shorts, we have the former british heavyweight champion, losing narrowly to Tyson Fury, with 15 wins out of 18 fights with an impressive 9 knock outs. He fought for the WBC heavyweight championship against Vitali Klitschoko before slapping him in the weigh in, and going on to lose the fight by a unanimous decision, today he's trying to retain his TIT belt.

Let's get this publicity stunt on the way. FIGHT

I'm amused by The Sun's attempts to re-invent itself after phone hacking scandals.

Write off and ridicule the new England manager on his first day, falsely claim a celebrity with the same speech defect agrees with them, then promote a morally bankrupt boxing match, which is borderline unlawful. The Sun disgusts, but doesn't surprise me.

As for boxing, with this appalling arrangement promoted with a grotesque logic by Frank Warren and on the same day, different promoters using weasel words to suggest a boxer failing a drugs test for a synthetic testosterone is no reason to cancel a money spinning bout, it leaves a very unpleasant taste in the mouth. I grew up watching boxing and considered it my third sport after footy and cricket, but today has been the nail in the coffin of my interest in it.

I'm amused by The Sun's attempts to re-invent itself after phone hacking scandals.

Write off and ridicule the new England manager on his first day, falsely claim a celebrity with the same speech defect agrees with them, then promote a morally bankrupt boxing match, which is borderline unlawful. The Sun disgusts, but doesn't surprise me.

As for boxing, with this appalling arrangement promoted with a grotesque logic by Frank Warren and on the same day, different promoters using weasel words to suggest a boxer failing a drugs test for a synthetic testosterone is no reason to cancel a money spinning bout, it leaves a very unpleasant taste in the mouth. I grew up watching boxing and considered it my third sport after footy and cricket, but today has been the nail in the coffin of my interest in it.

That post is spot for me,it is a disgrace and Warren probably trawled every backwater country in the world trying to get it sanctioned.

boxing hits a new low. These 2 are average at best.Bruno would have wiped the floor with them.Haye has absolutely no class at all and chisora is no better.i wouldnt pay a penny to watch this farce.Frank Warren has lost any credibility he had with this.

[size=4]It's a brave move by

British Boxing Board of Control

to say: "For the avoidance of doubt, any member of the British Boxing Board of Control who participates in any way in such a promotion will be deemed to have terminated his/her membership of the British Boxing Board of Control and his/her licence therewith, for the reasons stated above." Can't see Warren etc backing down, he's going to make too much money to want to. Upton Park had sold out just a few hours after tickets went on sale apparently.[/size]

Archived