Chisora v Haye fight is on !!

ramexpat

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I refused to pay for it and refused to watch it.

Is it true they were hugging and smiling at the end? Probably congratulating each other on one anothers acting skills to con millions into thinking there was some real hate there. Both laughing all the way to the bank.

Yes.. It was obvious wasn't it?

I don't trust boxing in general.. Too many influences in the game, too many opinions, too many politics and too many contracts.. It's an easy moneyspinner

Yes.. It was obvious wasn't it?

I don't trust boxing in general.. Too many influences in the game, too many opinions, too many politics and too many contracts.. It's an easy moneyspinner

Any sport that can be won on someones opinion is always gunna attract corruption.

Was a decent fight, would rather it would have been Khan fighting at that time he is more exciting, not staying up for another 4 hours to watch him though.

Yeah Khan always seems to be an honest fighter, I hope he does well, he deserves it more than most boxers.

Was a decent fight, would rather it would have been Khan fighting at that time he is more exciting, not staying up for another 4 hours to watch him though.

The catchment weights of 140lb to 155lb are usually the best fights.. With the likes of Ortiz, Mayweather, Cotto, Pacman, Timothy Bradley, Saul Alvarez, Juan Marquez, Shane Mosley, Margarito you have an elite group of fighters who are involved in a series of excellent fights (with strange outcomes)

Khan needs to move up in weight to that group.. Although him shouting his mouth off wanting Mayweather is ridiculously optimistic.. He should work his way through Cotts, Bradley and Ortiz first..

what a surprise!!!

No respect for haye,

banging on to all his genuine shape he was in the best form of his life, and then he starts whinging about a broken toe!!

I was pissed off he cost me £15 the way he fought, imagine how you would feel if he had cost £5k...

joker, ever since then thought he has acted like a complete knob trying to catch up with the boxer he wished he was

what a surprise!!!

No respect for haye,

banging on to all his genuine shape he was in the best form of his life, and then he starts whinging about a broken toe!!

I was pissed off he cost me £15 the way he fought, imagine how you would feel if he had cost £5k...

joker, ever since then thought he has acted like a complete knob trying to catch up with the boxer he wished he was

Why did you pay for it.

I just watched it for free on vipbox.

Khan knocked out in round 4.. It was abit of a lucky punch but Amir Khan just isn't good enough.. He's fast, but he lacks power and defensively he's not a top fighter..

His career is in jeapody, where can he go from here? A step up in weight class means a step up in class.. If he can't beat the likes of Petersen or Garcia he's got no chance against the likes of Cotts, Timmothy Bradley or Mayweather (Pacman is out of the question)

Khan knocked out in round 4.. It was abit of a lucky punch but Amir Khan just isn't good enough.. He's fast, but he lacks power and defensively he's not a top fighter..

His career is in jeapody, where can he go from here? A step up in weight class means a step up in class.. If he can't beat the likes of Petersen or Garcia he's got no chance against the likes of Cotts, Timmothy Bradley or Mayweather (Pacman is out of the question)

Khan has the talent but not the discipline, he boxed perfectly for 2 and a half rounds but probably because he overestimates his own power he fails to keep out of trouble and the opponent gets the distance right. Then the punches round his guard reign in and he gets punished.

Sky may keep him at the forefront and he may get another go or they may look to other fighters like Brook to hype up. All this talk of Mayweather is fanciful in the extreme.

Khan got destroyed he just seems to try to hard!

Like somebody said sky will help get another decent fight probs in the next weight which really will be the make or break,

it cant even be a taster it has to be against somebody established

Khan vs Brook would be a good fight and I'd love to see that.. If Brook won he could go on to the international srage and start fighting in The US..

As for Khan, he has nowehere to go.. Danny Garcia doesn't want a rematch.. If he's not the best at 63kg what chance does he have at 67kg.. He'll probably have to wait at least 2 years now for another title shot..

And if he loses to Brook (should they fight) he'll retire.. Shame really, so much promise but lacks the basic boxing skills like defence and timing.

Khan just isnt a good pro boxer as he dooesnt have the power, he has great speed and reach but doesnt have the big punch. The fella he fought isnt good but powerfull and a out and out fighter and Khan doesnt seem to handle them. Thats from my clueless eye anyway

Khan vs Brook would be a good fight and I'd love to see that.. If Brook won he could go on to the international srage and start fighting in The US..

As for Khan, he has nowehere to go.. Danny Garcia doesn't want a rematch.. If he's not the best at 63kg what chance does he have at 67kg.. He'll probably have to wait at least 2 years now for another title shot..

And if he loses to Brook (should they fight) he'll retire.. Shame really, so much promise but lacks the basic boxing skills like defence and timing.

not a bad shout but it wont happen

whats the point in khan risking that when he can get a better payday in america,

not a bad shout but it wont happen

whats the point in khan risking that when he can get a better payday in america,

That's true.. The American public like him..

I'd like to see him fight Ortiz as a 'career defining' match as Ortiz also lost a match he was expected to win recently.. The winner would see their career back on track, as for the loser, it really would be career over..

Khan statistically is an impressive fighter as far as punch ratios go.. And in that department he's probably one of only a few that could live with Pacman or Floyd.. But as I've mentioned, defensively, he'll never be a top fighter.. He's too prone to being knocked out.

Floyd has never been knocked down in his career.. The guy is such a beast and completely dominated his fighters with compubox ratos

Khans only problem is he is doesnt play to his strengths, when he get knocked down his pride was hurt and it turned into a brawl he isnt a brawler!

as for floyd as much as he is a cock you can only but admire his skill,

never knocked down, remember the hatton fight when he fell over and was pleading with the ref i tripped i tripped

Archived