Game of Thrones

McRamFan

• Replies 201
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not as good as The Walking Dead

Every bit as good, just different.... ;)

Anyhow, anyone who can't really be bothered to wait around for another 4/5 years to see how all of this turns out, George R R Martin has spoiled the ending.....

Spoilers ahead.....

Seriously, you've been warned.....

"BlJYWzgCUAAIjih" alt="BlJYWzgCUAAIjih">

:lol:

I was just glad that this wedding had a happy ending.....

the obvious candidates are tyrion, obreyn martell, the tyrells and that jester guy,

but i reckon it was tywin lannister

It'll never be one of the obvious ones. 

Ultimately, it's Melisandre, though, she stuck that leech in the fire.

In the first book (season 1), pycell says to ned that posion is the preffered weapon of women, cravens and eunuchs....

A random 'like' there as I managed to press the wrong button.

Of course women, cravens and eunuchs probably describes over 90% of the population in Kings Landing....

In the first book (season 1), pycell says to ned that posion is the preffered weapon of women, cravens and eunuchs....

But it's also the choice of the Dornish, especially snakes venom.

I new all about the Red Wedding when it happened, as I'd read ahead. But I've not got this far in the books, so I've really got no idea what's going to happen next, just little snippets of what happens to certain characters. It's very exciting.

Who was the third leech?

I think it was Balon Greyjoy.

Although I know, from reading a bit about the fate of one of the characters, that the Greyjoys (not necessarily Balon) have a very interesting role to play, something I wouldn't expect in a million years if I hadn't already read it.

At the minute they just seem a bit insignificant and out of the way. Let them have Moat Cailin. But he got his own dwarf in the farce at the wedding, he's the fifth king in the war of the 5 kings (king beyond the wall apparently doesn't count). So I dare say he has a role to play, besides raiding a few fishing villages.

I new all about the Red Wedding when it happened, as I'd read ahead. But I've not got this far in the books, so I've really got no idea what's going to happen next, just little snippets of what happens to certain characters. It's very exciting.

You still making your way through A Storm of Swords? The red and purple weddings both happen in the same book.

I think it was Balon Greyjoy.

Although I know, from reading a bit about the fate of one of the characters, that the Greyjoys (not necessarily Balon) have a very interesting role to play, something I wouldn't expect in a million years if I hadn't already read it.

At the minute they just seem a bit insignificant and out of the way. Let them have Moat Cailin. But he got his own dwarf in the farce at the wedding, he's the fifth king in the war of the 5 kings (king beyond the wall apparently doesn't count). So I dare say he has a role to play, besides raiding a few fishing villages.

I really need to start reading them!

There are a lot of characters/families to keep a track of. Yet I know it is vital not to forget anyone!!

I really need to start reading them!

There are a lot of characters/families to keep a track of. Yet I know it is vital not to forget anyone!!

I think I have a knack of remembering characters names better than my colleagues (and so times my family).

Archived