Portsmouth v Derby County

CumbrianRam

• Replies 132
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have some sympathy for the Pompey fans, they've not had the best season with the points deduction and now this. It should have been Leeds or Forest who got the boot.

I have some sympathy for the Pompey fans, they've not had the best season with the points deduction and now this. It should have been Leeds or Forest who got the boot.

Hear , hear ladyram, ...on the plus side we won't have to listen to 'play up pompey, pompey play up' for at least a season 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' />

PistoldPete2

To be fair to the Pompey fans, it wasn't their fault, but over looking that, I'm glad the small clubs gone down.

That tw@t with the bell can add some more grounds to his list now.

Reg Varneys isnt exactly a lucky token is he? relegations with Charlton, Sheff Wed, Blackpool and now Pompey.

I feel for the fans, it's not their fault their clubs been ran the way it has. They have had plenty of protests and boycotts (which led to further damage to the club anyway..).

Good backing today though, be a shame if they went bust. Decent club and fans.

Felt like a nothing game, Ashdown made some good saves in the second half, Bucko is king, Jamie Ward is a cheat and Mason Bennett is a crazy cat, squaring up to Ashdown, go on lad! Liked the look of hughes, looked steady on the ball. Atmosphere was a bit weird, couldn't quite get the whole end to sing the same song, had a laugh anyway.

A good day.

I feel for the fans, it's not their fault their clubs been ran the way it has.

Indeed and this could be sumed up by Kitsons contribution today, thought he was crap, didn't care and only interested in his 40k a week.

Pompey 1 derby 2

Derby take the lead, Buxton will score from a corner with his head.

Then Pompey will push and get an equaliser, I bet Reg Varney scores.

And I recon we'll seal the points with a disputed peno from Ward. Savies will slot the peno home.

We'll hang on, and Pompey will go down.

Pompey 1 derby 2

Derby take the lead, Buxton will score from a corner with his head.

Then Pompey will push and get an equaliser, I bet Reg Varney scores.

And I recon we'll seal the points with a disputed peno from Ward. Savies will slot the peno home.

We'll hang on, and Pompey will go down.

Did you have any money on this Boycie. I got the score right but not with the uncanny accuracy of your prediction. How did you get on in the lottery/ the Voice, and Britain's got talent?

Well done pal. So good I named it twice!

I thought it was a penno? Looked it.

Not much of a game, two poor sides in a game that could have gone either way. We managed to convert a set piece and get a penalty, they didnt.

We still have very little clue in the final third, got into some very promising positions at times but had nobody that could make the correct decision.

Good pub before hand and a good day out though.

Their number 16, Scott Allan looked absolute quality. Checked him out and he's on loan from West Brom, if we could get him next season on loan i'd be well happy. Best player on the pitch by a mile.

Looked a penalty from the highlights, harsh from our angle in the away end. Just left his leg there for Pearce to catch, easily avoidable.

Agree with the number 16 comments, he was class.

Nothing's going for Tyson at the moment, looks lost.

Archived