Dont let Addison Get away.

Derby.Lad23

Does anyone know what wages buxton is on?

After someone has answered that we can leave this topic as I know im right.You deep down know for derby to ever be considered a strong side overall we need better players.As soon as the season starts. Buxton will be back to his his reserved seat on the bench as he was brought and only ever be kept for cover for the better defenders.If your a radio derby listener this was dicussed on matchday agianst bristol city without brayford and barker we look vulnerable at the back.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Nigel will get someone in on loan with alot of expeirence to fill the missed place of barker.I agree that buxton is ahead of addison.But addison can grow into a confident cb whereas buxton knew that with only with barker having an injury would he ever get game time

After someone has answered that we can leave this topic as I know im right.You deep down know for derby to ever be considered a strong side overall we need better players.As soon as the season starts. Buxton will be back to his his reserved seat on the bench as he was brought and only ever be kept for cover for the better defenders.If your a radio derby listener this was dicussed on matchday agianst bristol city without brayford and barker we look vulnerable at the back.

Are you on glue?

What's that got anything to do with it?

Addison hasn't been the same player since his foot injury, like it's already been said he only managed 11 games for Barnsley. With Barker out next season and OB for most of next season I can see Miles being here next season but Buxton will be ahead of him and rightly so.

What's that got anything to do with it?

Addison hasn't been the same player since his foot injury, like it's already been said he only managed 11 games for Barnsley. With Barker out next season and OB for most of next season I can see Miles being here next season but Buxton will be ahead of him and rightly so.

I am sure they said OB will be back for pre-season training.

Sorry about my fingers are to big for my mobiles keyboard but you may say I dont give buxton credit.But it was a too big of a jump from non-league to possibly prem.maybe if he was 16 and could be coached.You watch even though he will be remembered for his goal agianst the scum.People will be slaggin him next season.

Noooo! Why!? Why are you saying that? On what performances are you basing this on!

Please don't tell me you're one of those Derby fans who puts a different filter on to watch Buxton's games. You've clearly just decided he's crap, and there's an end to it.

Before his injury, he and Barker produced the longest run of clean sheets since the Billy Davies era.

I admit he's a squad player, but he's a pretty decent one.

As I am quite good at Fifa UT ( 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ) , I can [size=4]OCCASIONALLY [/size]look at a players stats on Fifa, when we have a prospect signing. This is because as with ours (that bloke who came on here as he did the ratings for us) a fan usually judges the player. This can only help give an impression of a player and his style. I would never recommend a player completely on their Fifa stats.

I mean Robbie Findley is a 72 with 92 pace on Fifa, now that cant be right can it?

As I am quite good at Fifa UT ( 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=';)' /> ) , I can OCCASIONALLY look at a players stats on Fifa, when we have a prospect signing. This is because as with ours (that bloke who came on here as he did the ratings for us) a fan usually judges the player. This can only help give an impression of a player and his style. I would never recommend a player completely on their Fifa stats.

I mean Robbie Findley is a 72 with 92 pace on Fifa, now that cant be right can it?

I hate posts like yours. I haven't got a clue what you are talking about, nothing wrong with that - it just makes me realise I am getting old. 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

These post about fifa clearly shows you level of intelligence as have been a derby fan since I was born and stop the buxton can amazing.He's good/average or he would haveman been ahead shacks and barker and I bet that if barker made a magical recover and buxton had been man of the match in every he played.Clough would still pick barker.We can all act like we know whose better but its whoever the coaches and nigel think is better.I remember reading a guardian article by steve claridge about how addison could get a future england place so I agree he's massively. Overated but personally and I bet the majority of fans would rather miles addison of buxton

Would it not tell you on Championship Manager 2011/12?

These post about fifa clearly shows you level of intelligence as have been a derby fan since I was born and stop the buxton can amazing.He's good/average or he would haveman been ahead shacks and barker and I bet that if barker made a magical recover and buxton had been man of the match in every he played.Clough would still pick barker.We can all act like we know whose better but its whoever the coaches and nigel think is better.I remember reading a guardian article by steve claridge about how addison could get a future england place so I agree he's massively. Overated but personally and I bet the majority of fans would rather miles addison of buxton

I don't think anyone is saying that Buxton is amazing, rather that he is a very good stand in for Barker at the moment. He is a fairly mature player so should not have the dips in form that the younger players normally have. I agree that if Barker was fit he would probably start ahead of Buxton. Addison seems to have regressed rather than progressed, but this happens a lot with young players who show early promise. He would be better to sign with Bournemouth if they want him and kick start his career again.

Am sure we can sort a poll out if you want, because going by the reaction of people on this thread, I would say that isn't the case

Archived