Dont let Addison Get away.

Derby.Lad23

www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17145665

He's only saying that to alert nigel to whats happening.Barnsley was a good loan for him but sending him to bournmouth is ridiculous.Anyone who's plays FUT can see that they have all bronzes apart from marge pugh and dermot and even then there just a silver.He's overall is 69 which is better than most of the leagues first choice centre back.

Jake buxton is league 1 quality he's only looking good because he's only the defender all season to attack the ball with his head.But thats what miles loves doing he's big awkward for anyone defending him.he's only 23 and he looks sslimmer(slightly) him and shackell next season with ob on for cover unless he gets loaned he's well liked by players and staff apart from nigel and it also allows to carry on the song. A

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

He's only saying that to alert nigel to whats happening.Barnsley was a good loan for him but sending him to bournmouth is ridiculous.Anyone who's plays FUT can see that they have all bronzes apart from marge pugh and dermot and even then there just a silver.He's overall is 69 which is better than most of the leagues first choice centre back.

Jake buxton is league 1 quality he's only looking good because he's only the defender all season to attack the ball with his head.But thats what miles loves doing he's big awkward for anyone defending him.he's only 23 and he looks sslimmer(slightly) him and shackell next season with ob on for cover unless he gets loaned he's well liked by players and staff apart from nigel and it also allows to carry on the song. A

Agree with the idea of keeping Addison, but I think you underrate Buxton massively.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/17145665

I know ive taken up half of the posts on this thread, but I'm just totally confused.

First, the article is from 23rd Feb...old. But more importantly, are you being serious?

Sorry about my fingers are to big for my mobiles keyboard but you may say I dont give buxton credit.But it was a too big of a jump from non-league to possibly prem.maybe if he was 16 and could be coached.You watch even though he will be remembered for his goal agianst the scum.People will be slaggin him next season.

Sorry about my fingers are to big for my mobiles keyboard but you may say I dont give buxton credit.But it was a too big of a jump from non-league to possibly prem.maybe if he was 16 and could be coached.You watch even though he will be remembered for his goal agianst the scum.People will be slaggin him next season.

Not near me they won't 'http://www.dcfcfans.co.uk/public/style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry' class='bbc_emoticon' alt=':angry:' />

All this **** you are posting about comparing using fifa not beinitg reliable.its an example if you could see there team rankings in a list Addison's massively stands out.It was another reason to show evidence that his abilty is too good for league 1

Its a game, grow up.

I'm with Derby Lad on this one. I used to be a massive Buxton fan but I dusted off my subbuteo this evening and called one defender Addison and the other one Buxton. Buxton kept falling over (although to be fair his head and one arm is missing, and that part of the pitch was creased), whereas Addison didn't put a foot wrong. Clough should take notice of this stuff.

I dont mean to upset anyone by this.

As im thinking too far forward I feel buxton has had some excellent games recently.But as soon as he feels he done enough to get the place he dips massively being lazy with reading the posistioning of the striker.I like buxton I think he works hard but not consistent.

I could have save all those arguments above by just asking you

If Derby got promotion baring inmind that Barker is out 18 months would buxton be your first choice centre back in the premier league?

If Derby got promotion baring inmind that Barker is out 18 months would buxton be your first choice centre back in the premier league?

No, but he'd still be ahead of Addison. OB would also be ahead of Addison as well. Miles struggled to get in the Barnsley side whilst there, so what makes you think he'd make a difference here?

I dont mean to upset anyone by this.

As im thinking too far forward I feel buxton has had some excellent games recently.But as soon as he feels he done enough to get the place he dips massively being lazy with reading the posistioning of the striker.I like buxton I think he works hard but not consistent.

I could have save all those arguments above by just asking you

Yes. Unless we signed a better player. O'brien would be back-up and would take Buxton's place if not good enough.

Archived